favorite liquor? mixed drinks? wine?
My favorite alcohol is tequila.  I like it served with a splash of grand marnier and a squeeze of lemon.  Or straight up.  Only good stuff.

There's also a local bar that serves a drink that I love called Cazadores Paloma (I like to think that it was named for me.)  It's a whole lotta cazadores in a pint glass with grapefruit soda.  Drool.

Crown Royal is good.  I also like B&B or amaretto as a dessert.

(01-05-2011, 10:41 AM)nicollette Wrote: Any Strega drinkers in the house?  We finally picked up a bottle of that after a few years of thinking about it.  Don't know why I waited so long - it's the best stuff ever.

I'm a sucker for St. Germaine, a Sweet Manhattan, G&T and liked to make vintage cocktails as funds allow - currently playing with a bottle of Creme de Violette and hoping to get my hands on the real thing (Creme de Yvette) in the near future.

I do like Strega.  I try not to keep too much alcohol in the house though because we'll drink it. :P

Is creme de violette, violet flavored?  If so, I'm already in love. 
A nice blackberry sweet wine.  Or a nice Pino Grigio.
Tequila owns me everytime lol. I like Margarita's though :D And by own's me, I mean messes me up usually, like dizzy n all that.
Most of this thread makes me very sad.

Like alaric, I dislike clutter.

[Image: Whisky_rocks_2203620.jpg]
hehe!
This isn't a favorite of mine, but I figured I'd let you in on this in case you've never heard of it. Lachryma Christi is an Italian wine,
which the story goes, is a wine grown where Christ seeing Lucifer's fall tears fell to earth.
tim
(01-17-2011, 10:19 AM)timoose Wrote: This isn't a favorite of mine, but I figured I'd let you in on this in case you've never heard of it. Lachryma Christi is an Italian wine,
which the story goes, is a wine grown where Christ seeing Lucifer's fall tears fell to earth.
tim

wow that beautiful!
(01-14-2011, 12:35 PM)Atomagenesis Wrote: Whiskey Sour:

[Image: whiskey-sour.jpg]

I just tried a whisky sour for the first time last night, new favorite drink!

Although I can never go wrong with a good margarita :)
Yep, they're pretty amazing :D Anything with Whiskey is good usually. Unless you mix it with AntiFreeze, but even then it might still be good.
(01-18-2011, 11:09 AM)Atomagenesis Wrote: Yep, they're pretty amazing :D Anything with Whiskey is good usually. Unless you mix it with AntiFreeze, but even then it might still be good.

:laughing: