Nat Catholic Reporter Names Abortionist Nun As "Person Of The Year"

"NCR's person of the year for 2010
Dec. 31, 2010
An NCR Editorial

NCR has never named a person of the year, and we might not again in the future. However, as we sent our last print issue to press in the waning days of 2010, we felt the need to single out one American Catholic who showed extraordinary leadership and courage this last year.

In the spring of 2010, as the national debate on health care reform seemed deadlocked, Sr. Carol Keehan, the Daughter of Charity who is president and CEO of the Catholic Health Association, led her organization to endorse the legislation and thus helped pass it through Congress. The move put health care coverage within the reach of an additional 32 million Americans.

In a video message delivered to the Catholic Health Association convention in June, President Obama praised Keehan: “Your work, your passion, your commitment helped make the difference, and you did so in a way that protects your long-standing beliefs and the beliefs of so many others across the country.”"

continued...http://ncronline.org/news/people/ncrs-person-year-2010

To hell with national "catholic" reporter.

-Restituo
Appropriate, for the national Catholic distorter.
Write and complain, I guess...
(12-31-2010, 08:50 PM)dark lancer Wrote: Write and complain, I guess...

Not worth the effort their readership averages liberals in their 60's 20 years from now and thy will all be rotting in hell.
It is hard to know what to say in the face of this contempuous, prideful, and incredibly sinful dissent.  How many souls are led into hell by these actions?  And how many write their own ticket to damnation by these writings and publications.

And it continues with impunity. Nothing new there.

Except that one bishop (Olmstead) stood up to the health dissenters and said, :"Not on my watch; not in my diocese."
(12-31-2010, 08:22 PM)Restituo Wrote: To hell with national "catholic" reporter.

-Restituo

Their fight is booked I'd guess. 
The Distorter is practically the Onion of Catholicism.  In an unintentional, unfunny way.
(12-31-2010, 07:51 PM)Ockham Wrote: "NCR's person of the year for 2010
Dec. 31, 2010
An NCR Editorial

NCR has never named a person of the year, and we might not again in the future. However, as we sent our last print issue to press in the waning days of 2010, we felt the need to single out one American Catholic who showed extraordinary leadership and courage this last year.

In the spring of 2010, as the national debate on health care reform seemed deadlocked, Sr. Carol Keehan, the Daughter of Charity who is president and CEO of the Catholic Health Association, led her organization to endorse the legislation and thus helped pass it through Congress. The move put health care coverage within the reach of an additional 32 million Americans.

In a video message delivered to the Catholic Health Association convention in June, President Obama praised Keehan: “Your work, your passion, your commitment helped make the difference, and you did so in a way that protects your long-standing beliefs and the beliefs of so many others across the country.”"

continued...http://ncronline.org/news/people/ncrs-person-year-2010

We should quake with fear and pity as well in thinking about what the torments prepared for these wolves will be like!!!