Had to throw my 19 year old out of the house on New Years eve.
Please Pray for my Son Joshua.
We had a controversy about someone stealing something.
When my son was interrogated (whos had a solid reputation in our home of doing this particular thing) by his mother he told her "to Bugger off" in a loud forcefull and aggressive way.
That was it for me...when I got home I told him to leave for a week to reassess his actions. Well then a text barrage began.

He is under strong delusion as to what my intentions tword him are. for many years it seems
He sent me text that I cannot understand or recognise as to my actions twords him?
Quote"  TO ME:  "You act like you want to make amends and the next day you say we are worthless pieces of shit who deserve nothing"
I have never never never called any of my children this... how can he have such a horrible perception of my intentions? He has memory s of things that have never happened and condemns me for them ,I ask the Mrs if his accusations were true, if there was any validity to them, and she said it clearly didn't happen...he has some kind of dark perceptions about his life, about us, about his family, about my role as father.
Please pray for me for now I am completely hamstrung as to how to father the other 4 kids. I must be doing something terribly wrong, I am afraid to even raise my voice to them now.

As well as your prayers---If any of you can offer saint quotes, or resources for spiritual strength, or Bible quotes or particular prayers specific to this cross, I would dearly appreciate it.
feel free to pm me.
:pray:
:pray2:
:pray2:
:pray2: :pray2: :pray2:

:pray2: my kids are still babies, so I haven't had to deal with all this stuff quite yet. But from personal experience, and what I have sEen with my 12 brothers and sisters, I think this attitude is normal. He's frustrated and angry about something, it's probably not his parents. If anything, take his lashing out at you as a good thing, it means he knows you love him unconditionally, cause he knows that your not gonna turn your back on him forever. Giving him the boot fir a while is a good thing, tough love will man him up. Probably he just needs a good confession and lotsa prayers :)
(01-02-2011, 10:59 AM)verenaerin Wrote:This is terrible. It sounds like your family is under some serious spiritual attack. Satan always goes for the weakest link, to tear families apart. I suggest some serious spiritual combat. Blessed salt around the house, bless every room at night with holy water. In the back of "The exorcist tells his story" there is a great prayer for home protection. When your son comes home you want angels at the ready. Whatever demons are harassing him cannot enter your house. I have recommended these prayers before, and I will again. Read this site and I highly suggest you start these prayers. They are extremely powerful.

www.auxiliumchristianorum.org

I will include you in my prayers.

PM me with questions, if you like.
Thank you so much...this is exactly what I was looking for !