El Quidea fake fake fake IMO
http://redactednews.blogspot.com/2011/01...da-is.html

Excerpt:
Since World War II U.S. leaders have consistently lied to the American people about foreign threats in order to feed the military machine's appetite for war. All of these wars are unjust and unwarranted but that does not stop the self-interested criminals who control U.S. foreign policy. A recent example of a lie they told was their assertion that Saddam Hussein was in possession of weapons of mass destruction. That episode revealed to many people the true nature of the American government. Simply put, it does not care about the truth, or the American people, or the members of the military. U.S. leaders like former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, and current Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, to name but a few, tell lies at will. Dishonesty means nothing to them. They deceive the American people, the American military, and the world about their motives and methods - and they lie to themselves about their own powers and abilities.
Fair enough
but why  trust this source? You maybe correct and al qeada ia just q us or Zionist smoke screen. But mohamadanis isn't. And not every single mohamadan org isn't nor states that support them such as Pakistan. How about the telaban or iranians? Or hizbullah? Or the Islamic brotherhood or better yt what about the ideology of qtub and that of al qeada?
Fine ak qeada are just Zionist Jews sporting weird beards and speakin good Arabic ok
what about the rest?
For ms that's the important quation
my o2
(01-06-2011, 08:21 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Fair enough
but why  trust this source? You maybe correct and al qeada ia just q us or Zionist smoke screen. But mohamadanis isn't. And not every single mohamadan org isn't nor states that support them such as Pakistan. How about the telaban or iranians? Or hizbullah? Or the Islamic brotherhood or better yt what about the ideology of qtub and that of al qeada?
Fine ak qeada are just Zionist Jews sporting weird beards and speakin good Arabic ok
what about the rest?
For ms that's the important quation
my o2
wasnt it hamas that was funded by Israel to undermine Fatah?
It was. But that doesn't mean all mhamadan groups are. Or even all Hamas opperatives are. Mohamadanism and it's groups of terrorist stretch feom morroco to Indonesia o nigeria and to England. I'm sorry I just  can't belive the Zionist are responsible for evey bit or it from Indonesia to Sudan to England to Bosnia to morroco to Nigeria to Chechnya to Afghanistan to Pakistan
but we have been through this before and we won't ever agree
such is life
For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against principalities and power, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places.
Paul to the Ephesians
the prince of this world has angelic powers
pox...you're getting worse and worse...this is making your head mush...you should really stop reading whatever sources you use....forget politics....and go clubbing or something....watch football and eat wings....'cause your messing your life up bad.....you know the truth of it....

but you won't heed this....you'll just keep heading south....like a druggie....you're gonna have to hit bottom....
(01-06-2011, 10:05 PM)Scipio_a Wrote: pox...you're getting worse and worse...this is making your head mush...you should really stop reading whatever sources you use....forget politics....and go clubbing or something....watch football and eat wings....'cause your messing your life up bad.....you know the truth of it....

but you won't heed this....you'll just keep heading south....like a druggie....you're gonna have to hit bottom....
Whatr. Ya on about ya silly git? ???
I quote the Bible and you tell me to go party
And you really need to stop imbibing the hannity rush koolaid its turning you into a warmongering unibrow
Thanks for the concern
Your OP is not a quote of the Bible genius....it is your problem in a nutshell
You did not refer to the op perky tits i refered to my last post which is usually how these threads work

in a nutshell you treat every discussion like a kegger party
(01-07-2011, 02:43 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: You did not refer to the op perky tits i refered to my last post which is usually how these threads work

in a nutshell you treat every discussion like a kegger party

I had not reponded to the OP, genius...the fact is you are trying to squirm out of the good advice I gave you...squirm on and live happy....not.

Abnd I don't treat your "discussions" as keggers...I treat them as worthless....until I get serious about the bad effect your ideas are having on YOUR life.