El Quidea fake fake fake IMO
The Dynamic Duo strikes again !!!  :dunce:
Boy Bevis, you know how to do your pal no favors....this sickness he has is spilling over into his whole life and all you can do is think about how much fluoride is in the sewer water in Asia...
(01-08-2011, 12:52 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: ...the fact is you are trying to squirm out of the good advice I gave you...squirm on and live happy....not.

Hey Skippy, you are a legend... in your own mind!  ::)  Maybe you can start a show to compete with Dr. Phil.  The world needs your sage advice.  Thanks to you I have turned my life around and I'm now a full fledged NeoCon. I feel so much better now.  I'm even gonna download Kick-Ass and watch it with the family tonight.  Thanks again.
Good to see pie hole doing a service to persecuted Christians in the world.
Keep up the good work. As long as u keep de railing threads on it the less news of it will get it and thus you r doing the service u set out to.  If all u have against any of my arguments is "the dy amid dou strikes  again" lol
ok
just keep posing thavin every thread on mobamadan terror it serves you well
(01-08-2011, 04:50 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: Boy Bevis, you know how to do your pal no favors....this sickness he has is spilling over into his whole life and all you can do is think about how much fluoride is in the sewer water in Asia...
please explain what your talking about considering you don't know shit about me
are you culling your expertise from the stalin school of psychology
He worried about citizens to who didn't follow his flawless political views.
As to the op i don't remember seeing that el keyda was a dogma of the church. Please show me evidence that this group exists beyond the headlines. It is an orwellien prop to keep the cowards docile.  For even if they exist as some kind of organized coesive unit. What threat could they be to a robust USA? If the USA was living up to its ideals el kayda would be no more effective then red injuns on horseback. Americans used to be willing to put up with danger and risk it was the price of freedom now we fold at the mention of an invisible network. ...puke. ,your right i am sick. Sick of american intellectual and political cowerdice
(01-08-2011, 12:52 AM)Scipio_a Wrote:
(01-07-2011, 02:43 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: You did not refer to the op perky tits i refered to my last post which is usually how these threads work

in a nutshell you treat every discussion like a kegger party
I

I had not reponded to the OP, genius...the fact is you are trying to squirm out of the good advice I gave you...squirm on and live happy....not.

Abnd I don't treat your "discussions" as keggers...I treat them as worthless....until I get serious about the bad effect your ideas are having on YOUR life.
Again wtf are you talking about? Please be specific?
For a guy who thinks these discussions are worthless you really make alot of effort to butt into every one of them.
And btw I am a very happy man. Despite lifes problems that come to all men who live I Thank God everyday for my life, for its crosses and its crowns. My politcal musings are just that. FE is where I air out ideas. Discuss things that are on my mind. Take the pulse of what other Caths are thinking. In short i am able to seperate my political worldviews from the big picture. Apparently YOur politics is so ingrained in your identity that you think it is moral degeneracy to question them. It seems to me your MORAL offence to my POLITICAL opinions prove me right. Your the sick one, your a political junkie from the hannity prowar nuthouse.(put that in your sigline )
Well your asking a loaded question considering u have already decided long ago that al qeada and every oher mohamadan group and atrocity is just zionists dressed in drag. So why even ask the question pox? You bekive what you belive.
(01-08-2011, 10:16 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Well your asking a loaded question considering u have already decided long ago that al qeada and every oher mohamadan group and atrocity is just zionists dressed in drag. So why even ask the question pox? You bekive what you belive.
that is true i admit to the bias but in this case el kyda. Is used as a monolithic noun by the us press when i'll bet you not one in ten americans could give an accurate discription of what el kyda is. I know I can't. But it is blamed for everything and used as an excuse to diminish my freedom and my bank account. So i try to shake up the groupthink. Fair response dk clear and readable thank you.
Interesting. U claim al qeada is blamedfor wverythin yet I do say the same regarding you and your zionists.
It's comic
further Just because your gov and the press use the worded al qeada as a monolithic  noun it does negate that an organized group of loads of finanicng and loads of recruits has by their own admition been at war with not just your gov but you and the west also. Call it creeps r us, call al creeps, call it al qeada really what you call it doesn't realy matter in regards to it's existance.
Now no one denies that prior to it's formation your gov gave financial aid and logistics through the isi to it's main founder bin l
Ladin. Clearly a grave mistake but this is my point. Hour nation was extrememly short sighted in it's analysis of whatvwas happening. I saw it as a war to defeat communism which it was but it was not only that. Not to the mujahadeen or ideology of the Arab fighters and financiers like bin laden. To them it was just a long battle in a war against infedels period. They gladly accepted any aid they could get knowing once the soviets were done they would just carry on. To them again call them whatever u like their ideology is not a whacky CIA invention it's real and u can trace it back farther the. The CIA or isreal
no doubt the mosad is doing dirty tricks. No doubt the isi and the CIA and the Brits for good measure with the fsb r doing dirty tricks . No dou r Iran and Syria and Saudi Arabia r doing dirty tricks no doubt hell I'll even brought the Canadian csis in for kicks no doubt. But to argue that explains and accounts for every mobamadan attack and atrocity is folly. This is a movement that seperate feom mhamadan states though supported by some of them for various self interests. But it's a movment of it's own wih an organization of is own.
Yeah most Americans can't tell u the intricasies of tthis fallen world and it's enemies prowling to wage war against what counts
CHRIST
rather the. Dismising the idea or notion of it I seas do your duty and engage people in an effort tobgwt them To see this is a war against all Christians. It always has been. The Jews jut make it easy for them to justify it buyvthey would anyway as they always have
anyway we won't ever agree just thought to through that out

No I said the Media and Government blame el kayda for everything.