El Quidea fake fake fake IMO
Please enlighten us, Objective Wan Wenobi... We await your sage pronouncements!  :nonsum:
Enlighten you how ? U seem to k ow everybing u need to.
Al Qaeda is often used as a blanket term anyhow.  Al Qaeda merely represent the most violent and overt of the Mohammedan sect, not to say they're blamed for everything, they just represent some of the worst.  The problem isn't Al Qaeda, but Al Qaeda is part of the problem. The government is too afraid to say "War against Islam" because it's too "politically incorrect" so they say "War on Terror".  Who is the terror?
(01-08-2011, 07:24 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: U constantly see this through the prism of American nationalism. Even in this thread. If youbr truly sencere and do not see or know what u posted to make me thnk that en I will show you. But I think you know full well what I mean
no actually I dont as US nationalists are pro Israeli Like Hannity and rush etc
Not every American nationalist ia pro isreal. I would argue tru American nationalist are not pro isrel but that's just me
One can.  One can also be Jewish and very anti-Israel.  It's common.
(01-08-2011, 09:11 PM)InNomineDomini Wrote: Al Qaeda is often used as a blanket term anyhow.  Al Qaeda merely represent the most violent and overt of the Mohammedan sect, not to say they're blamed for everything, they just represent some of the worst.  The problem isn't Al Qaeda, but Al Qaeda is part of the problem. The government is too afraid to say "War against Islam" because it's too "politically incorrect" so they say "War on Terror".  Who is the terror?

Dear, dear Father IND,
This thread is not about Al Qaeda.  It is about El Quidea.

Al Qaeda is Osama bin Laden's international terrorist group.  El Quidea is a French Encyclopedia in Spain.
My mistake.  Accept my humble apologies that never again will I mistake the two  ;D
(01-08-2011, 09:18 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Not every American nationalist ia pro isreal. I would argue tru American nationalist are not pro isrel but that's just me
well please show me a nationalist statement so I can see for myself.
(01-08-2011, 09:22 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:
(01-08-2011, 09:11 PM)InNomineDomini Wrote: Al Qaeda is often used as a blanket term anyhow.  Al Qaeda merely represent the most violent and overt of the Mohammedan sect, not to say they're blamed for everything, they just represent some of the worst.  The problem isn't Al Qaeda, but Al Qaeda is part of the problem. The government is too afraid to say "War against Islam" because it's too "politically incorrect" so they say "War on Terror".  Who is the terror?

Dear, dear Father IND,
This thread is not about Al Qaeda.  It is about El Quidea.

Al Qaeda is Osama bin Laden's international terrorist group.  El Quidea is a French Encyclopedia in Spain.
I did that as  joke, as you see even the press spelled it all kinds of ways. Fact of the matter is it is a phantom menace