El Quidea fake fake fake IMO
(01-08-2011, 06:42 AM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote: I'm even gonna download Kick-Ass and watch it with the family tonight.  Thanks again.

You will enjoy it.....but no kids in the room!
(01-08-2011, 10:05 AM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: Again (what) are you talking about? Please be specific?

No...you know the deal.
Do u know why the press spelled it all kinds of ways pox? I twrestng my family name was spelt all kinds of wYs by the gov when my papa imegrated he must be a phantom menace  too
lol

(01-10-2011, 12:46 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Do u know why the press spelled it all kinds of ways pox? I twrestng my family name was spelt all kinds of wYs by the gov when my papa imegrated he must be a phantom menace  too
lol

The only phantom menace
[Image: star-wars-i-phantom-menace.jpg]
(01-10-2011, 12:36 PM)Scipio_a Wrote:
(01-08-2011, 10:05 AM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: Again (what) are you talking about? Please be specific?

No...you know the deal.
nice dodge. Typical cowards move. Vaugly accuse, then assume I should know. I dont know the deal, you assert that posting on these topics somehow is destroying my life and yet you refuse to detail in what way. Maybe its because your being a douchbag who likes to use personal information against their political opinion. I goes like this...Vox has this very personal painfull family problem....I will use this as proof that his political opinions are ruining his life. This assumes that perfectly rational, normal individuals cant have personal problems. And further causes a chilling effect on relating my personal problems with fellow catholics. If I post asking for prayers in another forum thread, its only a douchbag that would bring it up as a point against a political opinion in a completely unrelated thread.. Get my drift perkey tits? of course you do...you know the deal. This is how you get threads locked all the time.
This is interesting. It's tough to listen to W. Tarpley; he really likes to say those big words. I am not 100% sold on his ethos, either. For what's worth:

(01-12-2011, 10:00 AM)Heinrich Wrote: This is interesting. It's tough to listen to W. Tarpley; he really likes to say those big words. I am not 100% sold on his ethos, either. For what's worth:

Pay attention room...this is called CONTRIBUTING to the discussion
Thanx Heinrich

Some pl
with  ipohne I csnt seem to open vids at moment
csn u nutshell it for me?
(01-12-2011, 11:51 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Some pl
with  ipohne I csnt seem to open vids at moment
csn u nutshell it for me?
dont you have a pc at home?
or the you tube app for Iphone?
I have the youtube app for itouch
Not at home. Just recently itstarted acting up when ever I toto view a YouTube I crashes m browswer on this damn thing
interesting rheblaat vid I watched whithout crashing my browswer was a YouTube life in north Korea vid
what a nightmare!
Anyhoo can u nutshell t for me ah whatever