Delousing
(01-09-2011, 10:40 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: Tea tree oil!!! Lice hate it! Add some to your shampoo. It's potent smelling, but better than lice!

Yes...I was thinking about buying California Baby's Tea Tree Shampoo for the littles...we already have their regular shampoo (which is super duper awesome for makeup removal...especially mascara).
(01-09-2011, 10:37 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: This thread is cute.  Because my turn hasn't come yet.

I thought we'd miss out because our children are home schooled; however, most of their friends attend the local public elementary school.
It works great to, to just rub a couple tablespoons into each kids scalp, and wrap their head in Saran wrap! Lmao, I know it sounds silly, works great. My niece has gorgeous super thick hair, sonlong she can almost sit on it. That was the thing that worked the best to get rid of them. My sister tried everything, she desperatly didn't wanna cut her hair!
[video=youtube] [/video]
Lice (singular: louse), also known as fly babies, is the common name for over 3000 species of wingless insects of the order Phthiraptera; three of which are classified as human disease agents.