Nevermind!

So.  How about Green Bay?
You're young, but your a married MAN.  Stop worrying about what silly women say and man up.

Men are supposed to be tough, thick-skinned and not give a rat's about the opinion of women.

Stop wasting your time posting this emotional reaction from your heretic sister and take your wife out for a walk.  Make your own path in life.  Don't look for answers from a bunch of anonymous strangers on the interweb.

When you married your wife she became your queen.  Your sister's response should not matter enough to post on a forum.  Cut away from your old life and invest in your new one.  That is my advice.

You could be very happy in the Phillipines and you'll be a lot happier if you adopt the customs of your wife's culture.  I'm married to a foreign woman so I speak from experience.
(01-10-2011, 07:21 AM)ggreg Wrote: You're young, but your a married MAN.  Stop worrying about what silly women say and man up.

Men are supposed to be tough, thick-skinned and not give a rat's about the opinion of women.

Stop wasting your time posting this emotional reaction from your heretic sister and take your wife out for a walk.  Make your own path in life.  Don't look for answers from a bunch of anonymous strangers on the interweb.

When you married your wife she became your queen.  Your sister's response should not matter enough to post on a forum.  Cut away from your old life and invest in your new one.  That is my advice.

You could be very happy in the Phillipines and you'll be a lot happier if you adopt the customs of your wife's culture.  I'm married to a foreign woman so I speak from experience.

You're right, man!  Thanks, ggreg.  I suspected this earlier...but I needed time to think about it, I guess.  Thanks.
Hi Laramie,
I don't see anything wrong with it at all but it is something that might offend Protestants but why be concerned about that? Really, she should respect your religion, as if it wasn't for the Catholic church the Protestants would not exist!
By the way, I'm married to a Filipina myself so congrats!
(01-10-2011, 07:31 AM)Cetil Wrote: Hi Laramie,
I don't see anything wrong with it at all but it is something that might offend Protestants but why be concerned about that? Really, she should respect your religion, as if it wasn't for the Catholic church the Protestants would not exist!
By the way, I'm married to a Filipina myself so congrats!

Thanks, Cetil. 

All this makes perfect t sense
sip