Beatification of JPII
(07-06-2011, 01:47 AM)JPToucan Wrote: His image will be venerated by many false Christians around the world.  His "beatification" last month was the crime of the century.  He denied every dogma of the Catholic Church!!!!

*yawn*
Yawn?  How is such a bold uncompromising statement boring?  If you were a hostage in a bank robbery would you yawn?  Sensationalism!  Politically incorrect!
and my brother Robb says hello!  You people banned him and he didnt even become Orthodox!
(07-06-2011, 02:23 AM)JPToucan Wrote: Yawn?  How is such a bold uncompromising statement boring?  If you were a hostage in a bank robbery would you yawn?  Sensationalism!  Politically incorrect!

:readrules:
Quote:When speaking about the current Holy Father or any previous Pope, he will be spoken of respectfully. He may be referred to using his proper titles, e.g., The Holy Father, or his Papal name, e.g., in the case of the current Pontiff, Benedict XVI or Benedict.

Any criticism of Papal actions must be done respectfully with due consideration given both to the person and office of the Pope, remembering that he is the Vicar of Christ and holds the Keys. This means referring to him as an heretic, accusing him of heresy, etc. is not allowed on this forum. Sarcastic or vitriolic comments, or anything not worthy of the dignity of the Papacy is not allowed. He should always be given the benefit of the doubt for his actions, as far as reason allows, out of respect for the Throne of Peter and the Magisterium.
He's been dead 6 years and is NOT the current "Holy" father
He went to Hell 6 years ago.  He is not the current "holy" father
Who took off my avatar of JPII and the upside down cross chair?  can anyone tell me why it was taken down?  Did the devil take it down not want anyone to know?
(07-06-2011, 03:06 AM)JPToucan Wrote: Who took off my avatar of JPII and the upside down cross chair?  can anyone tell me why it was taken down?  Did the devil take it down not want anyone to know?

The "upside down cross" you refer to is the cross of Saint Peter. 

[Image: petercross.jpg]