Prayers for Father Joe Pfeiffer
Please pray for Father Joseph Pfeiffer (originally from Boston, Kentucky) who is currently assigned to India.

Father was bitten by a mosquito and now has a terrible virus and is hospitalized.

He has a 105 degree temp.
:pray2:
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
I have known Fr. Pfeiffer  since 1991.  I went to 3 SSPX retreats in Colorado which he and Fr. Kenneth Novak conducted.  I pray God heals this wonderful and devoted priest, the world needs priests like him.  I know he is well loved in India and back in the States. My wife and I will pray for him. 
:pray:
From an e-mail update I recieved.  Posted it on the other thread as well.

"... he thanks you for all your prayers.

It was not from a mosquito bite; it is caused by an infection in the lungs. They will suck some of the phlegm out

He is in the hospital close to the church of St. Thomas Mount in Madras where St. Thomas was martyred. He said Mass where Saint Thomas lived until he got too tired from the infection to walk there.

Padre says 'The fever is improving, I am feeling much better; it is basically gone. the dog only ate half of my lunch".

"I hope all is going well at Saint Michaels".

"There is nothing serious about the sickness, it is a very minor thing. It is giving me a good rest."

"I have been doing back to back to back Retreats, and I think they got to me".

God Bless and keep the Faith.

Padre Pfeiffer
(01-21-2011, 07:01 AM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote: I went to 3 SSPX retreats in Colorado which he and Fr. Kenneth Novak conducted.  I pray God heals this wonderful and devoted priest, the world needs priests like him.  I know he is well loved in India and back in the States. My wife and I will pray for him. 

Do you mean actual retreats, or the YAG? 
You are so right about " this wonderful and devoted priest, the world needs priests like him. "
(01-21-2011, 03:49 PM)FHM310 Wrote:
(01-21-2011, 07:01 AM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote: I went to 3 SSPX retreats in Colorado which he and Fr. Kenneth Novak conducted.  I pray God heals this wonderful and devoted priest, the world needs priests like him.  I know he is well loved in India and back in the States. My wife and I will pray for him. 

Do you mean actual retreats, or the YAG? 
You are so right about " this wonderful and devoted priest, the world needs priests like him. "

FHM310, They were the YAG.  I spent some time in Denver after the YAG and Fr. Pfeiffer showed me around the city.  He is such a special priest.  I am very pleased that he seems to be better according to Gerard's post.  Thanks be to God!
:pray: