What's your favorite beer?
[Image: sahtea.png]

There are some pretty great beers listed here! I have some Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat in my fridge right now. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to enjoy a Hoegaarden since a fateful night last June... Yikes. Newcastle is what led me to the world of beer snobbery. I picked it up on a whim one night and swore off of Bud Light and Natty Ice forever.
Oh my no!!! Newcastle is the loveliest of beers!  :o  I am sorry I was unclear about my undying love of the prince of ales.  :cheers:
(01-26-2011, 03:58 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:
(01-26-2011, 02:41 AM)Andrew Ryan Wrote: I never drink beer.

Then why post in this thread?

1. Simply because I can.
2. This is a thead about beer and I'm stating my opinion about it, don't care for it and never drink it.

Each to his own.
(01-26-2011, 01:49 AM)PanisAngelicus Wrote: Sorry, I saw the giant thing of newcastle and that was about it lol ::)

actually look like you were the one got it right panis!  ;D

(01-26-2011, 07:40 PM)Bearded Man Wrote: Oh my no!!! Newcastle is the loveliest of beers!  :o  I am sorry I was unclear about my undying love of the prince of ales.  :cheers:
Heineken

Kingfisher

Newcastle

Stella Artois

St. Pauli Girl

Yuengling
:laughing:
I was wondering how it was possible for someone *not* to love newcastle
(01-26-2011, 01:00 AM)Bearded Man Wrote: I like them all but...
[Image: NBA_FLBL.jpg]

There are some specialty beers out there that may be better, but if I'm just going to anypub, usa then this is my beer of choice.  And it kills me everyday because it's a damn limey beer, but it's so good.
(01-26-2011, 10:23 AM)Melkite Wrote: Sam adam's cherry wheat and winter lager, unibroue's blanche de chambly and la fin du monde, hoegaarden, žatec, duclaw's alchemy, and baltika 3, 6, 8, 9 and, if they still make it, 10.

I've had Unibroue's La Fin Du Monde as well. Have you ever tried their Ephemere?

As far as Newcastle goes, it's ok. I'll drink it if it's on special. Maybe...
(01-26-2011, 07:53 PM)Andrew Ryan Wrote:
(01-26-2011, 03:58 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:
(01-26-2011, 02:41 AM)Andrew Ryan Wrote: I never drink beer.

Then why post in this thread?

1. Simply because I can.
2. This is a thead about beer and I'm stating my opinion about it, don't care for it and never drink it.

Each to his own.

Then you have no answer to the question posed in the topic line, eh? Again, why post?
Whatever I've brewed myself... :)