What's your favorite beer?
(01-26-2011, 07:40 PM)Bearded Man Wrote: Oh my no!!! Newcastle is the loveliest of beers!  :o  I am sorry I was unclear about my undying love of the prince of ales.  :cheers:

I should try this New Castle.

Usually I'm a scotch kind of man. But if I'm going to drink beer I really like Crown Lager.

[Image: father-in-law.jpg]
(01-26-2011, 07:53 PM)Andrew Ryan Wrote:
(01-26-2011, 03:58 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:
(01-26-2011, 02:41 AM)Andrew Ryan Wrote: I never drink beer.

Then why post in this thread?

1. Simply because I can.
2. This is a thead about beer and I'm stating my opinion about it, don't care for it and never drink it.

Each to his own.

OK, so you're just a bored moron.  Got it.

::)
I bought this on a lark and was surprised how much I love it.

[img width=600]http://www.artzberger.com/BeerCans/newcans/canpics/American0910.jpg[/img]
(01-27-2011, 03:25 AM)Walty Wrote:
(01-26-2011, 01:00 AM)Bearded Man Wrote: I like them all but...
[Image: NBA_FLBL.jpg]

There are some specialty beers out there that may be better, but if I'm just going to anypub, usa then this is my beer of choice.  And it kills me everyday because it's a damn limey beer, but it's so good.

When I was tending bar, we used to call Newcastle the dark beer for people who don't think they like dark beer.

It's just a gateway brew. :)
(01-26-2011, 02:01 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: High Life
MGD
Schlitz
Blatz
Pabst
Franziskaner
New Glarus
Lakefront Brewery

Any of the above.

On Wisconsin!

Many a fine tipple in your list.  Haven't had Lakefront; I don't think we can get it in KC.
(01-28-2011, 12:19 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:
(01-26-2011, 02:01 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: High Life
MGD
Schlitz
Blatz
Pabst
Franziskaner
New Glarus
Lakefront Brewery

Any of the above.

On Wisconsin!

Many a fine tipple in your list.  Haven't had Lakefront; I don't think we can get it in KC.

They are pretty good at getting sold nationally.  Maybe your local liquor store can try to order it?  I do know they ship out of state.  :)
Yuengling Lager thus far... of course, the darker and hoppier the better!  Still have a long ways to go!
(01-28-2011, 12:17 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: I bought this on a lark and was surprised how much I love it.

[img width=600]http://www.artzberger.com/BeerCans/newcans/canpics/American0910.jpg[/img]

Is this actually good?  It's ALWAYS on sale at my local liquor store.  What is it on-par with?
(01-28-2011, 12:17 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: I bought this on a lark and was surprised how much I love it.

Light beer, WRC?? Man up, eh?
(01-28-2011, 12:18 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: When I was tending bar, we used to call Newcastle the dark beer for people who don't think they like dark beer.

It's just a gateway brew. :)
lol

I never thought it was anything special, but maybe that's because I primarily drink porters and stouts... okay, mostly stouts.

Newcastle is a kind of light beer in my book.