"Pure Satanism": Alexander Dugin on postmodernity in western society
Well, the Russians are starting to get it. Once the consecration is finally done and Russia converts, I have no doubt she will be a powerful medicine to a dying West.

That was fascinating a little hard to follow at first but he wrapped it up well. I have always had this feeling that we as a society are profoundly mistaken. Like a train switched to a different track then was intended. As for Russia. I think she has become the last hope for me as Nations go, there is a reason our Lady chose her
Pretty darned interesting.
this i wher having kowedlge of philosphy would come in handy. so i could undersatand what the hockleypuck he talking about, instead of just having to guess what he talking about.

btw did the tranlsator make up word dividuousness?
Dugin looks like Rosarium 20 years from now...

But I don't understand his excuses for Russian society in comparison to "the West".  Does Russia still maintain enough religion to avoid being a complete wasteland like the U.S.?  What about all the abortions performed in Russia, which I think outrank those done in America?
Russians lack reason... that must explain all the stupid youtube videos that emanate from Russia...

(01-27-2011, 11:39 PM)Stephanos Wrote: But I don't understand his excuses for Russian society in comparison to "the West".  Does Russia still maintain enough religion to avoid being a complete wasteland like the U.S.?  What about all the abortions performed in Russia, which I think outrank those done in America?

Announce, nay scream it to the world that you have no idea of what you speak.  By what account can the US be considered a wasteland?....answer, none.

When and if Russia turns around, it will not be to save the west from itself, but from the errors of Russia!  Which means, those errors being deeper rooted in Russia...Russia is worse off and will be until she drops them and at such time the west will probably stop flirting with them....those ideas are collegiality, which is new to the west and the reason that communism has not taken such a strong hold here in the west as it did in the east....why do you think it is Our Lady, (PATRONESS of the Americas and the United States!) chose Russia?  Because Russia contained the poison....not because it was better....but because it was worse....get it right.
90% of the communist manifestos plank is in force in the USof A
And America may not be a complete wastland because of her great individuals, BUT the USOFA govt will not recognize the Christian Church except as equals with mussies and Judaism, and Mormons and even satanists for that matter, the Russian one does recognise one Christian Church, schismatic yes, but valid yes as well. If she is consecrated she will outshine us 10 fold.