Coptic Pope Shenouda III. Supports Mubarek's Government
(02-01-2011, 04:38 PM)alaric Wrote:
(02-01-2011, 04:28 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: I would also support Mubarak.

The Muslim Brotherhood was kept in check with him in power. Now, things will get worse for Egypt.
Mubarak is a Muslim is he not?

Or he is ome kind of MINO? (muslim in name only)

The Muslim Brotherhood is an islamist transnational movement. If they get the chance, they would turn Egypt into a shariah organised state.

Mubarak is a Muslim, like most Egyptians, even those of the NDP. However, he is supportive of Israel which can give you an idea of how pious he is.
(02-01-2011, 04:59 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:
(02-01-2011, 04:38 PM)alaric Wrote:
(02-01-2011, 04:28 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: I would also support Mubarak.

The Muslim Brotherhood was kept in check with him in power. Now, things will get worse for Egypt.
Mubarak is a Muslim is he not?

Or he is ome kind of MINO? (muslim in name only)

The Muslim Brotherhood is an islamist transnational movement. If they get the chance, they would turn Egypt into a shariah organised state.

Mubarak is a Muslim, like most Egyptians, even those of the NDP. However, he is supportive of Israel which can give you an idea of how pious he is.
Yes indeed it does. Nuff said.

I can see why the neo-cons and Israel-firsters are so desperate to support this dictator.

I'm sure God's will , will prevail.
The people against Mubarek aren't an improvement on Israel, I'm afraid.
Just because a mvment. Against isreal downst mean it's freindky  to us. It's folly tonthink otherwise
the mohamadan brotherhood cannot be permitted or suported in taking control of Egypt
think about it
thnk it through
It may just be Egypt right now, but Jordan, Albania, Tunisia, Lebanon, ect... are rumbling with the Muslim Brotherhood fever as well.  They (the MB) said they weren't going to get involved at first and look where they are now.  There's alot at stake for us as Catholics and westerners.
(02-01-2011, 05:21 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: The people against Mubarek aren't an improvement on Israel, I'm afraid.
You mean the MB are some kind of covert Zionists?
(02-01-2011, 05:34 PM)alaric Wrote:
(02-01-2011, 05:21 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: The people against Mubarek aren't an improvement on Israel, I'm afraid.

Neither Zionists nor Islamists are to be desired.

However, corrupt governments such as Mubarak's (or Khaddafi's) at least keep islamist movements in check. If the Muslim Brotherhood manages to topple the Arab governments in the Middle East and rule, most of these countries will go decades back in time and the local Christian populations will suffer greatly under harsher dhimmitude.
(02-01-2011, 05:27 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Just because a mvment. Against isreal downst mean it's freindky  to us. It's folly tonthink otherwise
the mohamadan brotherhood cannot be permitted or suported in taking control of Egypt
think about it
thnk it through
So now what DK, bomb the sh*t out of Egypt until they become Israeli friendly again?

I thought we we should sit back and let democracy or whatever you want to call it take form.

See this is the problem, everytime a nation or people over there want to be in control of their own country or are willing to choose their own leaders of their own will, but not might you say, be the best friend (slave) to Israel or the West, we see the need to go in and convince them what's "best" for them.......at the end of a gun of course.

"Democracy" is only good when it suits us or Izzy.

You think these other people don't get sick of this hypocritical bullsh*t?

(02-01-2011, 05:39 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:
(02-01-2011, 05:34 PM)alaric Wrote:

Neither Zionists nor Islamists are to be desired.

However, corrupt governments such as Mubarak's (or Khaddafi's) at least keep islamist movements in check. If the Muslim Brotherhood manages to topple the Arab governments in the Middle East and rule, most of these countries will go decades back in time and the local Christian populations will suffer greatly under harsher dhimmitude.
That is a good point, but how do you explain our friendly relations with most Muslim nations like Saudi Arabia? Aren't they the perfect example of dhimmitude?
The Islamic Brotherhood isn't involved with this.  Some other movement is behind it, which has more to do with soft Marxism.

If you read the article, you'd see that the NGO complaining about Shehouda's support of Mubarek is one of those CCHD/Oxfam International type globalist organizations.  This protest is being orchestrated from outside of the Traditional Islamist and Secular forces in Egypt.