Fr. Euteneuer -- Update
I posted this on the original thread accusing the Church of silencing Fr. Euteneuer.

If you have not read it it:

To answer the question on the actual topic here a news story I just came across.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/otoole/110129

I am surprised, shocked and very saddened.
Wow so he was another NO perv. Boinking girls while exorcising them, neat.
Sadly th is anther victory for Satan.
In more then one way
sad sad sad. oh boy. sigh.
As I posted in the other thread, don't anyone be discouraged.  Bad stuff like this, and worse, has always happened in the Church.  Only now we have major news outlets to spread the scandal.

Also realize so far there only seem to be a few people working with HLI mentioning anything, and it seems to be second hand.  So we don't know for sure, though, yeah, it's probably true because people are putting their names behind it.

(01-31-2011, 11:34 PM)Baskerville Wrote: Wow so he was another NO perv. Boinking girls while exorcising them, neat.

Yeah, there are less dangerous kinks out there than possessed chicks.  Worse, he allegedly took money from them, too.

ETA: there are trad perv priests, too, but usually they don't get very far because the trad orders keep a close watch on themselves and usually eject them before they can do much damage.
(02-01-2011, 12:00 AM)QuisUtDeus Wrote:
(01-31-2011, 11:34 PM)Baskerville Wrote: Wow so he was another NO perv. Boinking girls while exorcising them, neat.

Yeah, there are less dangerous kinks out there than possessed chicks.  Worse, he allegedly took money from them, too.

ETA: there are trad perv priests, too, but usually they don't get very far because the trad orders keep a close watch on themselves and usually eject them before they can do much damage.

Its all so depressing.
(02-01-2011, 12:00 AM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: ETA: there are trad perv priests, too, but usually they don't get very far because the trad orders keep a close watch on themselves and usually eject them before they can do much damage.

Exactly at least his Bishop stopped him thats a plus.
(02-01-2011, 12:04 AM)Baskerville Wrote: Its all so depressing.

As much as it bothers us, it "bothers" God more since the real offense is against Him, of course.  So my opinion is we should "comfort" Him with reparations and in return He will console us with hope.

Stay after Mass and spend some time before the Blessed Sacrament in reparation.  That always helps me obtain the favor and grace of Hope.  The fact Christ is there in the Real Presence reminds me that He is really and truly with us, even physically so.  That being the case, things will turn out alright in the end.

When things like this happen, I shrug this crap off, "give the devil the fig" at his lame attempts to destroy the Church, and try to behave better myself.
(02-01-2011, 12:14 AM)QuisUtDeus Wrote:
(02-01-2011, 12:04 AM)Baskerville Wrote: Its all so depressing.

As much as it bothers us, it "bothers" God more since the real offense is against Him, of course.  So my opinion is we should "comfort" Him with reparations and in return He will console us with hope.

Stay after Mass and spend some time before the Blessed Sacrament in reparation.  That always helps me obtain the favor and grace of Hope.  The fact Christ is there in the Real Presence reminds me that He is really and truly with us, even physically so.  That being the case, things will turn out alright in the end.

When things like this happen, I shrug this crap off, "give the devil the fig" at his lame attempts to destroy the Church, and try to behave better myself.

Yeah I guess. Its just I was brought up to look up to Priests and I have a very hard time of that with all this crap coming out. I mean despite my sometime horse ass rhetoric I know that NO Priests are Priests too and if it bothers me this much it must really bother God. I simply can't imagine the deep perversity of someone taking advantage of someone while they are possessed how sick. It just makes me really distrust Priests.