Vortex - "From the Heart"
(02-03-2011, 03:54 PM)Jitpring Wrote: Somehow it all rings rather hollow.
It sounds scripted, yes, because it is.  He talks like a news anchor, as always.  But the message is a good one, and it is not hollow, even if the delivery could be better.
It's kind of hokey to me.  I don't dislike the video; in fact, since there's no lame pencil twirling, it's probably one of the better schticks.

You can tell that Voris loves, and is in love with the Faith.

Maybe hokey isn't the right word.  But it is syrupy.
(02-03-2011, 10:39 PM)Dust Wrote:
It sounds scripted, yes, because it is.  He talks like a news anchor, as always.  But the message is a good one, and it is not hollow, even if the delivery could be better.

He was a news reporter for a tv station in LA for awhile. I think LA anyways. I guess you can take the man out of news reporting, but you can't take the news reporting out of the man.
(02-04-2011, 12:00 AM)Beatissima Mariae Wrote:
(02-03-2011, 10:39 PM)Dust Wrote:
He was a news reporter for a tv station in LA for awhile. I think LA anyways. I guess you can take the man out of news reporting, but you can't take the news reporting out of the man.
I didn't even know that... wow.  It all makes sense now...  Thanks.
I found the message to be extremely beautiful and touching.

Played it over and over again.
Nice message. However, as with all his videos, the production is laughably tacky.