Fish Eaters Ranking
(02-07-2011, 02:12 AM)Iuvenalis Wrote: Yeah, #17 caught my eye too. Most Holy Family Monastery: wow. What the world must think of Catholics...

Yea they are a scary group.    Congrats on the list FE!!!!!
(02-07-2011, 02:12 AM)Iuvenalis Wrote: Yeah, #17 caught my eye too. Most Holy Family Monastery: wow. What the world must think of Catholics...

Yeah, it's unfortunate.  I think they generate a lot of traffic with their YouTube videos.  If I ever get off my lazy behind maybe I'd do some in my "copious" free time.
Congrats, Quis et Vox.
Wow, that's a great reminder of the fact that many people actually read what is said on here.
(02-07-2011, 06:47 AM)Exilenomore Wrote: Wow, that's a great reminder of the fact that many people actually read what is said on here.

And it should stress the importance of writing things worth reading on this forum.

At the very least, it should stress the importance of writing readable things on this forum...
Fisheaters is the best. I eventually get annoyed at other forums.

You know, we get a lot of lurkers here. And I'm convinced there are only like about a hundred Catholics who travel from one forum to the next, mostly changing their screen names along the way, so it only looks there's like more. And most everyone else? they're lurkers.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
:clap:
Congratulations, Vox and Quis.

All glory be to God.
FE should be in the Top 10 (i.e., #10)... newadvent.org got listed twice.

(02-07-2011, 02:06 PM)AndreasAngelopolitanus Wrote: FE should be in the Top 10 (i.e., #10)... newadvent.org got listed twice.

I think they made a distinction between the Catholic Encyclopedia section and the Website link section.