Secret Recipe for Coke?
Can't everybody?!  :laughing:
KFC? Give me Popeye's any day!!
(03-29-2011, 10:51 PM)Virgil the Roman Wrote:
(03-29-2011, 10:31 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote:
(03-29-2011, 10:09 PM)Virgil the Roman Wrote:
(03-29-2011, 08:55 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote:
(03-29-2011, 08:53 PM)Mr Overbite Mantlepiece Wrote: Secret herbs and spices? Ha ha ha... 100 years ago, maybe.  The current Coke formula is no big secret:

:doh:  Why didn't I think of looking there?

Quis, it is disguised by "Natural flavours."  Do not notice that it purposes fails to specify which "natural flavours".......    :sneaky:

The natural flavor of Coca-Cola, of course!

Which is? ???   :sneaky:

A gift from God or a temptation of the devil.  I haven't figured that out yet....
(02-23-2011, 05:11 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 02:32 PM)frerejacques Wrote: http://www.texasnaturalsupply.com/produc...uctid=CAFA

Quote:Caffeine Powder (Anhydrous) USP
INCI: Caffeine

99.9% Pure Pharmaceutical Grade

Caution: Pure Caffeine in small doses can cause heart palpitations or hypertension. Use personal protective devices (gloves and mask) as necessary to prevent inhalation or absorption via the skin at highly concentrated amounts. If you purchase this product you are responsible for its safe use and handling. Ingestion of concentrated caffeine can lead to cardiac arrest and death.

Not too long ago some guy bought some off eBay and accidentally ODed on it.  Caffeine can be dangerous stuff.

As far as skin absorption, my chemistry was never that good, but lots of stuff can get absorbed through the skin.  I personally wouldn't worry mixing a batch of coke and using a measuring cup with it; if I handled it regularly, then I'd be concerned.

For  a personal use batch, you're not going to need a measuring cup!  Caffeine is, indeed, dangerous.
I have the open cola recipe.  How do I attach a PDF?