Pro-Choice Priest Sues Lifesite for Libel
(02-16-2011, 07:28 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: Did someone change the title to pro-choice?

I never use that term for baby murdering, sodomitical scum like Gravel.

No.  Only Vox or I would be able to edit it, and if we did, the forum would automatically notate it.  Also, I always make clear if I edit something.

You must have screwed up.
(02-17-2011, 01:28 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 07:28 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: Did someone change the title to pro-choice?

No.  Only Vox or I would be able to edit it, and if we did, the forum would automatically notate it.  Also, I always make clear if I edit something.

No way, I'm perfect.  :-[
(02-17-2011, 02:21 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 01:28 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote:

No way, I'm perfect.   :-[

You and me both!  :laughing:
canoe.ca is reporting (in French, so I won't bother linking to it) that Abbe Gravel also named Campagne Quebec-Vie in the suit. Its president, Georges Buscemi is taken aback because they'd published an interview between him and Gravel in their Christmas 2010 newsletter and nothing seemed amiss. Buscemi is hoping they'll be able to settle out of court.

Trad connexion: Buscemi is a member of the Facebook group for the diocesan TLM I attend (although he's not a member of the parish). He actually met his wife during prayer vigils in front of abortion clinics.

I don't understand why Abbe Gravel is even allowed to be doing this. Can priests initiate lawsuits? Seems to go against the entire concept of the priesthood, especially when it's Catholic groups doing a whack of good. He should re-read 1 Corinthians about not bringing co-religionists to court.
If they pay this dirtbag off, they deserve to go out of business.
Augstine what are you talking about? Settling out of court in Canada means they would come to an understanding with no money changing hands. You should be careful about the whole "armchair analysis" thing you love to do.