Well put me in a chapel veil and call me a trad...
I think this qualifies as Catholic culture...

Today in the mail I received the two chapel veils that I ordered from none other than our own Jacafamala. They're so beautiful! I'm new to this veiling business, so it'll take a little effort on my part to be comfortable wearing them, but Jaca does excellent work and I'll be excited to wear the veils that she has made.

When I first registered at Fish Eaters, I had only been to one TLM, but since the end of January, I've been able to go to a TLM every Sunday. This coming Sunday will be my fourth in a row at a TLM. My boyfriend also bought me a 1962 missal for Christmas, so at the very least, I can play the trad part rather well these days.

I still won't be able to attend a TLM every Sunday for a while longer (circumstances being what they are), but one day my boyfriend and I hope to make the Church where we attend the TLM now our home parish. 

I just wanted to share with you all, since Fish Easters has, of course, been instrumental in bringing me to tradition. I also wanted to put in a shameless plug about how beautiful Jaca's veils are, and how reasonably priced. I hope she doesn't mind. Here's the link to her site: http://www.rosamysticamantilla.com/

Cool!

:w2go:
Good to hear, P!

That goes for both accounts - glad to hear you've been able to hear so many Masses of the Ages and glad to see we have such a talented veil/mantilla-er in the Tank.

Hopefully you can spread your love of veiling at your NO parish while you're stylin'!  :)
Jaca is that girl on the website your daughter? If so you've got some cute kids!
According to Patrick Madrid, he even thinks that veils are still required at NO masses.

http://patrickmadrid.com/blog/veil-wars
(02-16-2011, 07:40 PM)Penelope Wrote: I think this qualifies as Catholic culture...

Today in the mail I received the two chapel veils that I ordered from none other than our own Jacafamala. They're so beautiful! I'm new to this veiling business, so it'll take a little effort on my part to be comfortable wearing them, but Jaca does excellent work and I'll be excited to wear the veils that she has made.

When I first registered at Fish Eaters, I had only been to one TLM, but since the end of January, I've been able to go to a TLM every Sunday. This coming Sunday will be my fourth in a row at a TLM. My boyfriend also bought me a 1962 missal for Christmas, so at the very least, I can play the trad part rather well these days.

I still won't be able to attend a TLM every Sunday for a while longer (circumstances being what they are), but one day my boyfriend and I hope to make the Church where we attend the TLM now our home parish. 

I just wanted to share with you all, since Fish Easters has, of course, been instrumental in bringing me to tradition. I also wanted to put in a shameless plug about how beautiful Jaca's veils are, and how reasonably priced. I hope she doesn't mind. Here's the link to her site: http://www.rosamysticamantilla.com/

Wonderful! Keep it up.
nice!!
:w2go: ;D