There is No Such Thing as a Homosexual Catholic Priest
(02-21-2011, 01:32 AM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 01:30 AM)Catholic Johnny Wrote:
(02-21-2011, 01:26 AM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: Are you saying Babys baptisms dont count Catholic Johnny?
Of course not.  How can a baby depart from his baptism and persist in mortal sin?  But an unrepentant homosexual can.
no but you implied that one must have faith to have a valid baptism in your previous post.
Also you didnt reply to my previous querys posted above...Quis answered his...would you like me to reprint them?

I didn't say it, Jesus Christ said it (Mark 16:16).  The way I explained it is that a baptized person who persists in mortal sin should not be considered in a state of grace and it would be complicit in the grave sin of scandal to consider him so. 
Until the age or spiritual adulthood (around the time of the Sacrament of Confirmation) a child is culpable only in direct correspondence to their age, maturity and catechetical formation.  My remarks were directed to the Sacrament of Holy Orders and who is eligible. 
I did reply to three questions of yours in reply #61.
cj

Messages In This Thread
Re: There is No Such Thing as a Homosexual Catholic Priest - by Catholic Johnny - 02-21-2011, 01:40 AM