There is No Such Thing as a Homosexual Catholic Priest
(02-21-2011, 05:51 PM)Habitual_Ritual Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 10:05 PM)Catholic Johnny Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 10:02 PM)Melkite Wrote: Why can't someone 'be' a homosexual and also a Christian?  Afterall, a sin isn't something you 'are,' it's something you do.

Did you read the OP?  It isn't my opinion, its the clear teaching of the New Testament.

Its a bit like saying you can't be a horse and Christian (which is true) but that's only if you buy into the modern naturalistic anthropological definition of Homosexuality rather than accepting it is a highly disordered tendency to certain forms of sin which can of course be conquered.
Yes but to be clear the OP refers to Priests not the individual person in the pew who is struggling. What Johnny is saying I think is that priests who are told they ARE homosexuals, and they the Priests say yes fine I AM a homosexual is not struggling against but condoning sin...by changing its definition. Nothing to repent of in the first place. Further let us not forget that engaging in a venial sin to many times can turn into a habit which then blooms to mortal sin  WHICH THEN CAUSE A DESIRE THAT ALMOST SEEMS PART OF THE PERSONS NATURE-Sin has made a home in them..... Also there is the problem that we see melkite getting appoplectic about in that there is this modernism that places  this sin along side the simple sins of so called heterosexuality ( a redundantly structured word created for a political agenda) dumbing down the definition of sodomy to that of mere lack of charity to strangers.
It all comes down to this question are HS's BORN that way. Quis is of the opinion that some some indeed are born that way...which again there has never been and can never be proven and still hold God as just. IMO .....I assert  Some where along the line when theyre very young -the person becomes developmentally disordered by evil caused to them, either sexual abuse, or just abuse in general or neglect. They then grow up with this evil seed living inside them...which causes disordered desires--and sadly for them they live in a brave new world that tells them to EMBRACE this false identity as something special or UNCHANGABLE, so they make this horrible sin PART OF WHO THEY ARE it is a damnable trap which is why it is of more heinous nature then standard adamic weakness.

Messages In This Thread
Re: There is No Such Thing as a Homosexual Catholic Priest - by voxpopulisuxx - 02-21-2011, 06:17 PM