There is No Such Thing as a Homosexual Catholic Priest
I don't feel bad for defending what the Church teaches over someone's personal indignation.  We may not like it, but it is what it is.  The Church gets to determine who her members are, not us.

I'm also tired of the twisting of words.  Really, I am very angry about it.  No one in this discussion justified sodomitical priests.  They shouldn't be ordained in the first place, and if they are ordained, they should be laicized.  I doubt anyone that has been involved in the discussion would not say that.

Someone thinking the teaching of the Church is absurd had better remove the plank from his own eye before condemning others.

You need to stop twisting things and misrepresenting what people said, as well as the Catechism.  That's lying and calumny.  Those, too, are sins.  And also stop with the personal interpretation of Scripture.  You should have given that up when you swam the Tiber.

What I feel bad about is anyone reading this thread who comes away with the thought that they can't be Catholic if they suffer from homosexual tendencies.  That's not true.  The Church calls sinners to join her and repent, to struggle against their sinful natures, and to bear their Crosses.

Messages In This Thread
Re: There is No Such Thing as a Homosexual Catholic Priest - by Historian - 02-26-2011, 01:17 AM