Voris: The conspiracy
I'm not from the United States but it seems to me Bishop Bruskewitz is a very good and well respected Bishop
who supports RCTV. Surely his words mean something.

(02-20-2011, 08:29 PM)JRPO Wrote: When I read the indifference about Michael Voris, Fr Corapi and the church in general it brings me back to the words of Pope Paul VI -

"The smoke of Satan has entered the Catholic church"
Welcome To FE :)
I smell confusion in every direction in the church ::)!
      Charismatics catholic!, Apparitions (medjorje etc...), Evagelical protestants! SEDE!, Conservatives catholics!, Traditionalists!, Mordenist! you name it.....
(02-21-2011, 05:48 AM)pbmsemwa Wrote: I smell confusion in every direction in the church ::)!
       Charismatics catholic!, Apparitions (medjorje etc...), Evagelical protestants! SEDE!, Conservatives catholics!, Traditionalists!, Mordenist! you name it.....
Protestants and Modernists are not part of Christ's Holy Roman Catholic Church (which alone is the only  and sole Church, that our Saviour founded when He was here on earth).
(02-20-2011, 11:00 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 08:29 PM)JRPO Wrote: When I read the indifference about Michael Voris, Fr Corapi and the church in general it brings me back to the words of Pope Paul VI -

"The smoke of Satan has entered the Catholic church"
Welcome To FE :)

Thank you for the welcome :)
A hello of my own, for you as well.
(02-20-2011, 12:35 AM)JRPO Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 08:47 PM)Gerard Wrote: One of the aspects of a possible "conspiracy" that is lost on non-believers is the fact that a demonic intelligence may be the ringleader and not a group of humans who meet and organize plans.  If you believe in an extraoardinarily ancient being, an angel with enormous power and intelligence who never sleeps and can tempt, manipulate and coerce billions of people, who never rests and never relents unless forced to by a greater power.  It's very plausible that the conspiracy may originate and only be understood by it/him.   But the evidence of the intelligence is there, the phenomena is there.  So, dismissing the idea of a conspiracy theories and leaving it up to a random procession of "unrelated events" is an act of will on the part of the non-believer.

Ironically, the recourse often resorted to and promoted by religious who believe in the supernatural order but don't necessarily believe in a "conspiracy" against the Church, resort to engaging in a "conspiracy" of prayer and appeals to Our Lord and Our Lady and the Communion of Saints in order to affect the outcome of what they observe in favor of the Church. 

On another Catholic forum I was banned for bringing up the topic of Michael Voris' Vortex on the Ravenous wolves. The thread was deleted apparently because of the attacks on Michael Voris. When I bought the subject up again on another thread it was then that I was banned from the web site permanently. Meanwhile another thread went on and on attacking Michael Voris and it appears Nothing was done ???

PO, I too got banned for the V word! So, you're not alone. But I was allowed back in on account of I have a connection over there--Jayne. They like Jayne. Anyway, this forum is way better, so welcome to the tank!!!
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.