Are The Jews Responsible For Christ's Death?
(03-04-2011, 04:17 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: What Vetus said.  It's the same reason they apologize for the Crusades and the Inquisition.

They don't even apologize for abuses in the Crusades and Inquisition, which might remotely be legitimate (though not really because the Church condemned those things, She didn't order them).  But they apologize for the events in and of themselves.  It's ridiculous.

I look forward to and pray for the day when the Pope of Tradition apologizes for and judges the actions and inactions of the last 5 Popes.
(03-05-2011, 01:36 PM)CrusaderKing Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 04:17 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: What Vetus said.  It's the same reason they apologize for the Crusades and the Inquisition.

They don't even apologize for abuses in the Crusades and Inquisition, which might remotely be legitimate (though not really because the Church condemned those things, She didn't order them).  But they apologize for the events in and of themselves.  It's ridiculous.

I look forward to and pray for the day when the Pope of Tradition apologizes for and judges the actions and inactions of the last 5 Popes.

I'll be happy if he just corrects them even without an apology.  Sigh.
2000 years ago the Jews of Israel were only a minority of the jews "worldwide" Egypt, Cyrenaica, Syria, and the Greek cities of Anatolia had very large jewish communities. Obviously, the Jews of Alexandria had nothing to do with the crucifixion

That does not mean modern jews are cursed as in their identity is defined by their rejection of Christ, and Catholicism is the religion of the old testament, not the modern rabinic judaism.
(03-06-2011, 08:28 PM)justlurking Wrote: Catholicism is the religion of the old testament, not the modern rabinic judaism.

/sarcasm/How anti-semitic can you be?/sarcasm off/ :laughing: