SSPX in Massachusetts
I might have to go to Massachusetts in the next month or two and I just looked and on the SSPX site says there is a chapel that has the TLM Sundays at 6PM. Does anyone know if this is still the case since this will only be about 10 minutes from where I would be staying.

I would recommend you call the numbers and verify it.  You might get a recording but it could be a situation where they only get their every other week or once a month. 

BOSTON
St. Catherine of Sienna Mission
508-643-3199 / 508-877-3680
237 Lexington Street, Room 7 (lower level)
WOBURN
Sunday 6:00pm
You didn't say where you would be in Massachusetts.  If you will be in Boston, then go where the first poster said.  But keep in mind that if you are in the western part of the state, it will probably be faster to go south to the one in Ridgefield, CT than drive across the state to Boston.
Thanks. I just found out I won't be going to Massachusetts. What's going on is my mom is having surgery and they were going to send her to MA for the surgery but they found a doctor here in Maine that is going to do the surgery. If I was going I would be about 10 minutes away from the SSPX chapel in Woburn so that would have been the closest. But I am relieved her surgery is going to be close to home.