For Guidance On Adoption
:pray2:
(03-04-2011, 03:48 PM)Satori Wrote: Hey, I remember that a couple of times there were members of FE who had a specific financial need; they got a special PayPal account and Quis set it up so that other members could donate. Can this be done for Mr. and Mrs. Pilgrim's good cause?

Satori,

I have a paypal account: fontevrault@comcast.net.  Any donations to support the Pilgrim family adoption would be gratefully accepted.    We felt guilty even asking when we weren't sure we could receive a referral.  Three children will cost us approximately $20,000 more than the one would, so every penny will help.

Fontevrault
:pray2: :pray2: :pray2:
:pray2: :pray2: :pray2:
wow!

:)!

God bless you both.  I hope this sibling group works out well for both the two of you and these wonderful children.  As Deusdark and I are also hoping to adopt multiple children from Russia (siblings prefered, but will consider non-sibs at the same time), we are with you on this.  I've been following your posts on this board about adoption, and I was just wondering the other day where you are in the process.  So, so, so very VERY glad to hear that things are moving along for you.

I know this thread isn't for discussion, so I am PMing you.  ;D
(03-16-2011, 05:13 PM)Fontevrault Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 03:48 PM)Satori Wrote: Hey, I remember that a couple of times there were members of FE who had a specific financial need; they got a special PayPal account and Quis set it up so that other members could donate. Can this be done for Mr. and Mrs. Pilgrim's good cause?

Satori,

I have a paypal account: fontevrault@comcast.net.  Any donations to support the Pilgrim family adoption would be gratefully accepted.    We felt guilty even asking when we weren't sure we could receive a referral.  Three children will cost us approximately $20,000 more than the one would, so every penny will help.

Fontevrault

I hope you will make this widely known among your acquaintances. Do you have a Facebook account on which you could post some information? A family blogspot? Although I see that you are limited in what you can say.
I am not quite sure how to proceed.  I have heard stories of family adoptions being shut down if they post pictures or details of the children online.  I am worried that if I post that we need help, Russia might consider it admission that we can't afford these kids. 

I know our friends at school are trying to help as well.  Perhaps that's the route we will take.

Thank you for all your help!!!
We have pictures and medical files!  They are beautiful!!!! ;)  I would post them if I could.  Thought you would want to know.

Oh Most Blessed Mother, please watch over these children and keep them safe!