New Front Page
Vox and I updated the frontpage to the main website.  It needs some tweaks, and we're going to do more eventually, but this is like a 1.1 Beta version.

The good news is, well, to me, the RSS feeds for the forum and the blog are up there now.  It's also moved into the new Millenium by targeting 1024px width instead of the old 800px width.  Eventually, we'll have the liturgical calendar (er, when I finish it) and some other stuff up there.

Take a peek when you get a chance.  If you have any problems, please let me know and let me know what browser you're using (e.g., Chrome, IE8, IE7, Firefox, etc.).

http://www.fisheaters.com
Looks great, Quis! I'm running Firefox and I'm not experiencing any problems. I'll be looking forward to the Liturgical Calender link.

A blessed Ash Wednesday to you, sir!  :)
Thanks, Joshua.  To you, too!
It looks really good, Quis, and looks like it's running well on Safari and Chrome.
I'm having some troubles running it on Lynx
(03-09-2011, 01:20 PM)Bakuryokuso Wrote: I'm having some troubles running it on Lynx

Here's a nickel, buy a better computer with a better browser.  :laughing:

The only reason Lynx would be relevant is for screen readers.  Most screen readers will be able to deal with the HTML there, but it is a goal of mine to make the website proper screen-reader friendly for the blind.
(03-09-2011, 02:16 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote:
(03-09-2011, 01:20 PM)Bakuryokuso Wrote: I'm having some troubles running it on Lynx

Here's a nickel, buy a better computer with a better browser.   :laughing:

The only reason Lynx would be relevant is for screen readers.  Most screen readers will be able to deal with the HTML there, but it is a goal of mine to make the website proper screen-reader friendly for the blind.

Safari  iPhone 3GS likes the new page. Kidding about Lynx, but I remember it as my first browser, back in 1995...
(03-09-2011, 02:23 PM)Bakuryokuso Wrote:
(03-09-2011, 02:16 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote:

Here's a nickel, buy a better computer with a better browser.   :laughing:

Safari  iPhone 3GS likes the new page. Kidding about Lynx, but I remember it as my first browser, back in 1995...

Lynx was (and is) a good browser for the command line.  But you'll miss 90% of the internet these days with it.
This looks very good!

It will be so much easier to navigate the site with that left nav and to go to the blog, etc.

Congratulations on all of the new items, you have done a giant amount of work to get all of this coordinated.

It works well in Chrome  here, too.
Thanks!