New Front Page
Quis, do you know how hard it is to correct my habit of moving my cursor to the right side of the screen when I pull up the front page?  It's so frustrating that I've incorporated it into my mortification for Lent.
(03-09-2011, 07:44 PM)Walty Wrote: Quis, do you know how hard it is to correct my habit of moving my cursor to the right side of the screen when I pull up the front page?  It's so frustrating that I've incorporated it into my mortification for Lent.

I'm just keeping you on your toes...
Looks ok from a phone, too.....Android w/Google......guess that makes my browser some version of Chrome?

Now a mobile version of the site would definitely oblige me to name our next child Quis ut Deus.
'Just as I start learning how to use technology in our house, hubby brings home a Droid.

So what would a mobile version of FE look like/require?

It looks like a little computer to me....
(03-09-2011, 09:45 PM)St. Anne, Pray For Us. Wrote: 'Just as I start learning how to use technology in our house, hubby brings home a Droid.

So what would a mobile version of FE look like/require?

It looks like a little computer to me....

It is a little computer! With my iPhone the main limitation is when there's too much text in the box it doesn't scroll down so I have to write the post in notepad and paste it back into Safari... although by know I've probably lost you... you'll get the hang of it, and welcome to FE!  :)
Thanks so much. It's good to be here. I'm happy to find a haven for tradition!
(03-09-2011, 10:58 PM)St. Anne, Pray For Us. Wrote: Thanks so much. It's good to be here. I'm happy to find a haven for tradition!

me too!!!
(03-09-2011, 09:45 PM)St. Anne, Pray For Us. Wrote: So what would a mobile version of FE look like/require?

On a Droid you just browse it like a normal website (I have an Samsung Galaxy S which runs the Android OS and it looks fine). 

The forum has a special mobile mode for older phones, but I wouldn't use that when iPhones and Androids have decent mobile browsers.

(03-09-2011, 07:44 PM)Walty Wrote: Quis, do you know how hard it is to correct my habit of moving my cursor to the right side of the screen when I pull up the front page?  It's so frustrating that I've incorporated it into my mortification for Lent.

:laughing: ... You're not alone, Walty!
Thanks Quis and Baku. So FE probably won't have to do much for mobile if mobile is going computer?

Also, Joshua: I note your dear Aunt Elizabeth's date of death. It is the same date as my oldest son's birthday, so I might even remember her on her anniversary. May God rest her soul.