New Front Page
Joshua,

You are so welcome.

This is the very treasure that I appreciated most when I found tradition (ok - Dad knocked on my head pretty hard - thank God). The first traditional funeral I ever attended was so beautiful that I knew forever that this was it. When one of the relatives told me what the deceased had said upon her first return to tradition (80+) and also seeing a sung funeral, "That's what I want when I die!"; I thought that that was exactly what I felt. That's what I want all the way along and especially at the end!

My Dad was instrumental in helping his brother to have the Latin Mass for his funeral two years before he himself died, and he explicitly left it to us to pray that his other brothers and sisters would have the same grace.

May God rest their souls.

Thanks Quis and Vox for your hard work!

It looks great on SeaMonkey. Though I'm probably the only person who uses this browser ;)
(03-12-2011, 03:47 PM)iona_scribe Wrote: Thanks Quis and Vox for your hard work!

It looks great on SeaMonkey. Though I'm probably the only person who uses this browser ;)

A belated welcome to the tank! (and thanks for mentioning SeaMonkey--I needed another browser)
(03-12-2011, 03:47 PM)iona_scribe Wrote: Thanks Quis and Vox for your hard work!

Oh, a belated welcome from me as well!  :)

The good thing about seamonkey is it uses the same insides as Firefox, so if it works on Firefox it usually works with SeaMonkey.  But, thanks for verifying!
I see the Welcome Wagon is in effect. Thanks, I feel welcomed :)
(03-13-2011, 10:36 PM)iona_scribe Wrote: I see the Welcome Wagon is in effect. Thanks, I feel welcomed :)

Good!  :)
(03-10-2011, 09:24 PM)Walty Wrote:
(03-10-2011, 04:04 PM)piabee Wrote:
(03-09-2011, 07:44 PM)Walty Wrote: Quis, do you know how hard it is to correct my habit of moving my cursor to the right side of the screen when I pull up the front page?

Am I the only person who bypasses the website and goes straight to the forum?

Yeah, Im just weird about it.  I don't know why.  I think most regulars bypass it.

Iolanthe goes through the website too and it drives me crazy.
I also go through the website.  It just feels more proper somehow.  Going directly to the forum feels like I'm climbing in through the window or something.
Ha!  I just type in "ca" and the URL for "Show new replies to your posts" populates the rest of the field.  I didn't realize that regulars go to the front page.  It seems so Byzantine.
(03-14-2011, 02:09 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: Ha!  I just type in "ca" and the URL for "Show new replies to your posts" populates the rest of the field.  I didn't realize that regulars go to the front page.  It seems so Byzantine.

Then you missed the free latte coupons we gave out last week?

Shame.