Why the Mediaeval Era ought to be revived....
http://listverse.com/2011/02/15/top-10-r...dark-ages/

An interesting list to be sure . . . .  Even if a bit naive. 
I'd like to hear what HK thinks about this list.
(03-09-2011, 08:08 PM)Resurrexi Wrote: I'd like to hear what HK thinks about this list.

Winning. That is all.
(03-09-2011, 08:11 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote:
(03-09-2011, 08:08 PM)Resurrexi Wrote: I'd like to hear what HK thinks about this list.

Winning. That is all.

It wasn't just winning; it was bi-winning.
Love. 
(03-09-2011, 08:56 PM)Resurrexi Wrote:
(03-09-2011, 08:11 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote:

Winning. That is all.

It wasn't just winning; it was bi-winning.

The fire breathing fists from whence came this electric poetry must have had tiger blood flowing through them - because this article smashes all terrestrial bounds!

Seriously, great article and reality check for those who think modernity must be superior to past times.
If we revived the Middle Ages, consequences would never be the same...  I should know because I backtraced it, but unfortunately, I have to watch over my back for the cyberpolice.
(03-09-2011, 09:52 PM)SouthpawLink Wrote: If we revived the Middle Ages, consequences would never be the same...  I should know because I backtraced it, but unfortunately, I have to watch over my back for the cyberpolice.

What do you mean "consequences would never be the same?"
Do Elabourate, South Paw Link.
(03-09-2011, 10:14 PM)Peter Gabriel Wrote: What do you mean "consequences would never be the same?"

It's an Internet "meme" (a joke or catch phrase that spreads quickly around the Web) from last year.  A girl posted things on the Web that she shouldn't have, people responded by "trolling" (i.e. bothering) her, and in her last video, she was crying to her Web camera when her dad came into the room and yelled at those responsible for making his daughter upset.  He said a few things which ended up becoming catch phrases, or memes ("I backtraced it," "the cyberpolice," "consequences will never be the same").  The family ended up on TV (Good Morning America) in a special segment on cyber-bullying.

Anyway, that was an interesting article on the Middle Ages, Virgil.  Thanks for sharing it!  :)