Thousands flocking to a retired Lutheran Pastor for miraculous cure in Tanzania
He claimed to have had a dream from God about a cure which he says can cure chronic diseases such as cancer, diabetes, BP and even HIV. Has been the talk of the country in recent weeks. Can read from government newspaper about him here:.
http://www.dailynews.co.tz/home/?n=18003&cat=home
You can also watch a documentary video from TV, sorry sound is in kiswahili

Cardinal Porcarpo Pendo of Dar es salaam, said he does not believe in the miraculour cure. He think it could be just an "illusion"

What you gay say about this????????????
http://www.thecitizen.co.tz/sunday-citiz...do-mystery
A Magic cure? Does the drink cure just anything; whatever ails you? Is he a Lutheran witch doctor?   ??? Errrr, I dunno.....
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
It is said a cup of the 'miraculous drink' can cure 5 main diseases: diabetes, cancer, HIV, kidney problems, and BP. You are allowed to drink only one cup for any of the above problems. It is not the drink it self which heals but faith. The cup must be administered by the pastor to be effective, according to the instruction given to him.

The drink is made by boiling the roots of a tree that has never been known to have any curative power before.

It is said he has never been a witch doctor before, just a pastor and now retired pastor! He only started giving the drink when "God" told him to start giving it to those who suffer from the above mentioned diseases (and may be others).
NTV has prepared video crips in English about Loliondo 'miraculours cure'

Well, what's to be said I don't really know... only that somebody should give you something since you keep coming back. This, for you!  :)

God bless Africa.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

[quote='Jacafamala' pid='722963' dateline='1301001793']
Well, what's to be said I don't really know... ]
I also don't know ..... :) we just wait and see/listen!

[/only that somebody should give you something since you keep coming back. This, for you!.]

This is not I was looking for. I was just sharing.

[/God bless Africa.]
Thank U,
God Bless America and Europe.

Thank you! We truly need God's blessing here.  :)