Akita Japan and the Quake
"Bishop against bishop"    Cardinal Shonborn going to Medjugorje essentially giving "credence" to the apparition when the bishop there condemned it as false.

"Bishops against bishops."  Resistance of bishops against Summorum Pontificum.

"Bishops against bishops"?   Resistance against the prayer in the Mass for Good Friday for the convesion of the Jews:

Quote:On August 12, the USCCB's Committee on Ecumenical and Interreligious Affairs under the direction of Baltimore's Cardinal Keeler released the document Reflections on Covenant and Mission which asserts, as most by now are aware, "campaigns that target Jews for conversion to Christianity are no longer theologically acceptable in the Catholic Church."

Quote:John Paul II has explicitly taught that Jews are "the people of God of the Old Covenant, never revoked by God," "the present-day people of the covenant concluded with Moses," and "partners in a covenant of eternal love which was never revoked."

Quote:"God's grace, which is the grace of Jesus Christ according to our faith, is available to all. Therefore, the Church believes that Judaism, i.e. the faithful response of the Jewish people to God's irrevocable covenant, is salvific for them, because God is faithful to his promises."
 -- Card. Kasper

How can they say this when the holy Scriptures state diffferently.

The Old Testament has been abolished, abrogated.

Matthew 26:28  For this is my blood of the new testament, which shall be shed for many unto remission of sins.

Hebrews 12  [24] And to Jesus the mediator of the new testament, and to the sprinkling of blood which speaketh better than that of Abel

Hebrews 9:15   And therefore he is the mediator of the new testament: that by means of his death, for the redemption of those transgressions, which were under the former testament, they that are called may receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

(03-22-2011, 02:56 PM)Vincentius Wrote: "Bishop against bishop"    Cardinal Shonborn going to Medjugorje essentially giving "credence" to the apparition when the bishop there condemned it as false.

"Bishops against bishops."  Resistance of bishops against Summorum Pontificum.

"Bishops against bishops"?   Resistance against the prayer in the Mass for Good Friday for the convesion of the Jews:

Quote:On August 12, the USCCB's Committee on Ecumenical and Interreligious Affairs under the direction of Baltimore's Cardinal Keeler released the document Reflections on Covenant and Mission which asserts, as most by now are aware, "campaigns that target Jews for conversion to Christianity are no longer theologically acceptable in the Catholic Church."

Quote:John Paul II has explicitly taught that Jews are "the people of God of the Old Covenant, never revoked by God," "the present-day people of the covenant concluded with Moses," and "partners in a covenant of eternal love which was never revoked."

Quote:"God's grace, which is the grace of Jesus Christ according to our faith, is available to all. Therefore, the Church believes that Judaism, i.e. the faithful response of the Jewish people to God's irrevocable covenant, is salvific for them, because God is faithful to his promises."
 -- Card. Kasper

How can they say this when the holy Scriptures state diffferently.

The Old Testament has been abolished, abrogated.

Matthew 26:28  For this is my blood of the new testament, which shall be shed for many unto remission of sins.

Hebrews 12  [24] And to Jesus the mediator of the new testament, and to the sprinkling of blood which speaketh better than that of Abel

Hebrews 9:15   And therefore he is the mediator of the new testament: that by means of his death, for the redemption of those transgressions, which were under the former testament, they that are called may receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Hmmm... Bishop Sheen once said that the false prophet would be a bishop from the RCC... Just saying.
Pilgrimtochrist, the passage refered to Bishops and Clerics before V2. I read the Msgr. Benson's Scifi booksome time back. It's a doozy but a stretch on fitting into prophecy of saints and Our Lady's warning.

tim
Pilgrime, I love Msgr. Benson's Lord of the World, I'm 2/3 through it. It is spectacularly good. :)

What an interesting video.  Could HAARP have been responsible for the tsunami and earthquake after all?  Also didn't our Lady of Fatima predict that some countries will literally disappear?  Recently I read an old prophecy given to a saint that mentioned the use of man made weapons being responsible for weather changes.  I should have book marked it.
Our Lady of Fatima said "the annihilation of nations".  I've watched videos that say that HAARP could have been responsible for the earthquakes in China, Chile and Haiti as well.  The videos showed some strange lights in the sky prior to the earthquakes.
(03-26-2011, 01:29 PM)mikemac Wrote: I've watched videos that say that HAARP could have been responsible for the earthquakes in China, Chile and Haiti as well.  The videos showed some strange lights in the sky prior to the earthquakes.

:tinfoilhat:

LOL
(03-12-2011, 06:32 PM)timoose Wrote: http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/japanese-quakes-epicenter-located-near-marian-apparition-site/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+catholicnewsagency%2Fdailynews+%28CNA+Daily+News%29

tim

One of the comments on the web site that Tim posted is quite ominous.

Quote:To the Brazillian visionary, Pedro Régis, one year ago:

Message 3295 from Our Lady, Queen of Peace, Anguera BA. Brazil transmitted in 3/20/2010

Dear Sons and Daughters, open your hearts to The God of salvation and peace. Behold, the times I have predicted have come. Humanity is heading towards an abyss of destruction that men have prepared with their own hands. I ask you to be men and women of prayer, for this is the only way you will be able to support the weight of trials that are on the way. I want to tell you that now is the time of Grace .Sorrowful time will yet come to you. I am your Mom and I am with you. Don´t stray from the way I have pointed out. Don´t leave for tomorrow what you have to do today. A megaquake will shake Japan and My poor children will weep and lament. Greater pain never existed. I suffer because of what is waiting for you. Bend your knees in prayer. I don´t come from heaven as a joke. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I Bless you in the name of The Father, of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace

And again very recently:

3440. Message from Our Lady of Peace, Santo Amaro/SP, Brazil. transmitted in 2/15/2011

Dear Sons and Daughters, when you feel the weight of the cross, don´t lose heart. Only by passing with the cross will you arrive at victory. Seek strength is the Eucharist, for this is the only way you will be able to bear the weight of the trials that must come. Be courageous. My Son Jesus is at your side, even though you don´t see Him. I ask you to live in the Grace of My Lord. Don´t let sin lead you away from the way to holiness. Open your hearts and accept My appeals. Now is the time of Grace for all of you. I am your Mom, and I am tireless. I come from heaven because I love you and want to see you happy already here on earth and later with Me in heaven. Don´t lose heart. I will always be close to you. Forward on the way I have shown to you. Humanity has become spiritually poor because people have gotten away from their Creator. Return quickly. Death will pass through Assis and My poor children will have to weep and lament. Akita (Japan) will drink the bitter cup of pain. Bend your knees in prayer. Your victory is in The Lord. Seek Him, for He is waiting for you with open arms. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at Peace.

Our Lady of Peace asks that Her messages be made known to everyone.

I have read quite a few of the messages of Our Lady, Queen of Peace given to Pedro Régis in and around Anguera, Brazil.  They come often, similar to Medjugorje but seem to me more believable.  Besides this one above others that I have read seem to have come true as well.  There are a pile of messages from Our Lady, Queen of Peace back to 1987.  This blog documents them in English.
http://ourladyanguera.blogspot.com/      
I find the language of this supposed visionary too worldly.  I can't  envision the Blessed Virgin referring to herself as your mom and saying her warning is not a joke.  If the global elites are really behind some of all the turmoil we've been witnessing, we know who they are getting their inspiration from.  The devil could be the one orchestrating these events and its not beyond the realm of possibility that he can inspire these types of prophecies.
(03-26-2011, 03:48 PM)irmatvep Wrote: I find the language of this supposed visionary too worldly.  I can't  envision the Blessed Virgin referring to herself as your mom and saying her warning is not a joke.  If the global elites are really behind some of all the turmoil we've been witnessing, we know who they are getting their inspiration from.  The devil could be the one orchestrating these events and its not beyond the realm of possibility that he can inspire these types of prophecies.

The future is not known by the Devil, at least not so accurately.
Akita is known only by those who are truly interested in approved apparitions, that is to say a few people in the world. The mention of Akita in that message one month only before the earthquake is very significant for me and them. 
Read Medjugorje, there are nowhere mentions of places. In my opinion we are overwhelmed by weekly messages of poor interest from Medjugorje because that is a trick of the Devil making much noise to cover the subtle voice of Akita telling us the true content of the 3rd Secret of Fatima (definitively?) silenced by the Vatican's modernists.
If I am not wrong, the apparitons in Akita and Medjugorje began in the same period, by the early eighties. Medjugorje was
immediately in the news and began to attract herds of pilgrims immediately while I myself was aware of Akita only in 2005.
But Akita was very quickly approved while Medjugorje still is not.
The conclusion is obvious.