Those poor Palestinian terrorists
(03-15-2011, 04:44 PM)vakarian Wrote: In the unending struggle of Zionist infidels vs. Mohammedan infidels, there is truly no group to support. Unless one such group is that of our beleagured Christian brethren, who receive the shaft from both sides. Let all the infidels wipe each other out to a man, or at least let them bleed each other dry to the point where Christian soldiers can shove aside the surviving infidels from the Holy Land and re-establish a Jerusalem more befitting the return of our Divine King.
The ironic thing is, both of them truly despise us in the end.

Most people don't realise how buddied-up these two were for most of history when it comes to opposing Christ and the Church. We are really their first and formost enemy.

They have really hated us since the Roman days and ever more so after the Crusades.

Someday these two will settle their differences and the Palestinians will be the least of our worries.
(03-15-2011, 05:19 PM)alaric Wrote:
(03-15-2011, 04:44 PM)vakarian Wrote: In the unending struggle of Zionist infidels vs. Mohammedan infidels, there is truly no group to support. Unless one such group is that of our beleagured Christian brethren, who receive the shaft from both sides. Let all the infidels wipe each other out to a man, or at least let them bleed each other dry to the point where Christian soldiers can shove aside the surviving infidels from the Holy Land and re-establish a Jerusalem more befitting the return of our Divine King.
The ironic thing is, both of them truly despise us in the end.

Most people don't realise how buddied-up these two were for most of history when it comes to opposing Christ and the Church. We are really their first and formost enemy.

They have really hated us since the Roman days and ever more so after the Crusades.

Someday these two will settle their differences and the Palestinians will be the least of our worries.

The only solution would require much Divine Intervention: the conversion of both sides to the Catholic Faith. Until then, we should fortify ourselves against the onslaughts of both, spiritually and temporally.
And take back our stolen land!!!!
Deus Vult!!
(03-15-2011, 10:22 AM)Petertherock Wrote: I have never seen Izzy intentionally slaughter babies and young children like these Palestinian animals do. If they did it would be all over Aljazeera. If the Palestinians wanted to blow up Izzy soldiers then fine...they probably deserve it. This isn't about being a zionist or supporting the Jews...this is about these animal Palestinians going around and slicing the necks of babies and little kids and their families. Then the rest of the Palestinians out on the street having a party and celebrating these brutal killings. I will be bold and state something clearly...you can't be Catholic and defend this crap the Palestinians are doing.

Peter you seem to have misread the article that you yourself posted.  The article reads "The Israeli military is on a hunt for suspected Pakistani militants ..."  And the article has to go back 9 years, during the height of a Palestinian uprising for a reminder of a similar one.

This is a sad state of affairs but seeing it is Pakistani militants that are suspected it clearly shows that the Palestinian Occupation by Zionists is effecting the entire Muslim world.  It doesn't look good for the future of the Zionist state.  Maybe it's a good time for the Zionist state to listen to Shlomo Zand and many other Jews that are calling for a one state solution where both Palestinians and Jews have equal rights.

The review of Shlomo Zand's book, "When and How Was the Jewish People Invented?"
Controversial Bestseller Shakes the Foundation of the Israeli State
http://www.alternet.org/story/122810/
Never thought I'd find a traditional Catholic forum that absolves Muslims from guilt at every possible opportunity.

Now I'll admit, the OP was baiting. Israel is not without blame, but you can go so far in the other direction that you just totally ignore Muslim atrocities - and make no mistake about it, Islam is a wicked, diabolical religion.
Alabama Trad if you read back threw the posts you will not find one that absolves Muslims.  I agree "Islam is a wicked, diabolical religion" the same way Talmudic Judaism is a wicked, diabolical religion.  They both follow an eye for an eye.  But secular Zionism is worse than both.  Are you a Zionist? 
Secular politcal ideologies and nationalisms such as Zionism or Canadian nationalism or American nationalism or Italian nationalism or any nationalisms are nor worse then mohamadanism or talmudic judiasm or budhism for that matter.
Zionism is a benal ascendent European nationalism of the 19 century much like the young Italian or young Russian movements it was influenced by. Nothing special  really. If your arguments is all secular ideologies of nationalism and all nationalism is evil or bad well may e u can cknvice me. But to say Zionism which is just a form of 19 century European nationalism is worse the. Other nationalisms of the same kind then I call your full of shit.
But I'm an anarchist so I wpuld agree with u if u weren't so u principled
(03-24-2011, 02:43 PM)Alabama Trad Wrote: Never thought I'd find a traditional Catholic forum that absolves Muslims from guilt at every possible opportunity.

Nevermind finding "traditional Catholics" that support the Deicides.

Righteous goy, indeed.