Helen Thomas: Jews control White House and Congress
(03-22-2011, 11:34 AM)Alabama Trad Wrote: . Any foreign policy realist can tell you a pro-Israeli position has historically been in the national interests of the United States.

Quite the opposite in fact
(03-22-2011, 09:19 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:
(03-22-2011, 11:34 AM)Alabama Trad Wrote: That's some of the most ignorant drivel I hear on a regular basis from traditionalists. Any foreign policy realist can tell you a pro-Israeli position has historically been in the national interests of the United States.

Why, and how so?

Que some rot about how they r our allies in the plunder of foreign oil.Just wait.
(03-20-2011, 09:03 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: Not just the White House and Congress, but the Vatican as well.

[Image: Rabbi+Joskowicz+lecturing+JPII.jpg]
(03-23-2011, 12:31 AM)Habitual_Ritual Wrote:
(03-20-2011, 09:03 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: Not just the White House and Congress, but the Vatican as well.

Damn, that picture sure is pathetic! 
So do mohamadans control the Vatican to? After all we have that neat niffty pic of pope John pail the small French kissing the Koran
anyway regardless Jews certainly control the conversation here and many who post here who e obssessed wih them
no doubt
for me I use a difference between absolute and total control and Influence. Do news have absolute and total control of the white house? Maybe I'm no sure. That's a rather serious plow to maintain. But heavy influence sire they do. But not for very long. Only since  1970 when the states started to aid isreal militarily in any mwaningfull way. Sondid the mohamadans control the white house prior as your nation armed and sullied the Arabs first and actually sided with the Arabs against the Jews re suez? I doubt the Jews in 40 more years will hav the same influence they have had oe to use yourtake total and complete  control of the whit house. So in the end Jewish dominence of the states will be looked at as a very short interlude of American politics and policy.
My o2
(03-23-2011, 02:28 AM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote:

A picture's worth a thousand words... :mad:

"Oy veh you schtuupid pope, you listen to us now you hear?"
Now french kiss the Koran ak ak
Richard Nixon's Israeli policy was one of maintaining a balance of power between Israel and the Arabs. Barack Obama's Israeli policy is far from what they want it to be.

I am not pro-Israel, nor am I anti-Israel.

I'm not the smartest guy on the block but I am a history major and it's astounding to see this stuff. The fact is American geopolitical interests are, more commonly, advanced by a policy that encourages defense of the Israeli state. Israel is a stabilizing force in the Muslim world (can you imagine the level of barbarism in the 'modern' Muslim world were there not a powerful, democratic, non-Muslim country in the region that wasn't afraid to use force when necessary), they are an excellent ally that could be needed in any number of hypothetical instances, etc.

I'll be the first to point out that it's necessary for Jews to convert to the One True Church to be saved, that modern rabbinical Judaism is antithetical to Christianity, and that American Jews are often pushing this country closer to hell with the morality (or lack thereof) that they espouse.

I draw the line when I hear people making blanket assumptions about Jews controlling American foreign policy, starting wars, etc., when all reasonable evidence points to another conclusion.
(03-23-2011, 12:24 AM)Habitual_Ritual Wrote:
(03-22-2011, 11:34 AM)Alabama Trad Wrote: . Any foreign policy realist can tell you a pro-Israeli position has historically been in the national interests of the United States.

Quite the opposite in fact

It depends on what perspective you're coming from. If you're a foreign policy realists that believes power is the underlying motivation in dealings between states (which I think is the only reasonable conclusion in the modern world) then I don't think it's possible that you're correct.
(03-23-2011, 09:19 AM)alaric Wrote:
(03-23-2011, 02:28 AM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote:

A picture's worth a thousand words... :mad:

"Oy veh you schtuupid pope, you listen to us now you hear?"

That picture is the perfect summary of the Conciliar religion.