Palin: Israel Too Apologetic
Palin is the typical Hageenoid Christian Zionist who worships "those people". 
No suprise prods are prods
Really yawn here from me.
Have you ever seen an (successful) American politican that doesn't kiss Israel's arse?

The minute they do they get the Ron Paul treatment.

She's just another shabbos goy shiksa.
(03-21-2011, 09:00 PM)alaric Wrote: Have you ever seen an (successful) American politican that doesn't kiss Israel's arse?

The minute they do they get the Ron Paul treatment.

She's just another shabbos goy shiksa.

I was just going to say that.
As Elton Johnny said Holy Moses we have been deceived.

tim
(03-21-2011, 06:27 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote:
Quote:Netanyahu has already met in Jerusalem over the last two months with a number of leading US politicians considered as likely candidates for the Republican presidential nomination, including former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney, former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee, Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour and former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani.

I guess all the Neo-Cons need to go to Nit-Wit-Yahoo to get the Israeli Blessing. This makes me ill.

And Sarah Palin is a freak.

These characters know they can't get elected without the help of the Israeli Lobby.  You probably don't like it called the United States of Israel but I hear it quite a bit.
Well u know the What  they say.
If. Believe it, u will start acting like it, seems exactly what the zionist  want. I see so much dispair and helplessness in your above post and others here it really shows how succsessfull the ziont have been I their  propoganda.
Hint
the minute u and others stop beliving the zionis hype abot u and your nation being unde their total domnion the quicker thngs will change
just a heads up