Man Sentenced to Ten Years of Prison for an Abortion
(03-23-2011, 03:07 PM)Revixit Wrote:
(03-23-2011, 02:49 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: If you read the article, my explanation, you'd know that abortion is legal in Germany, or at least that I and the authors of kreuz.net as I have rendered them in English understand it.  You're really working too hard here.

Where did I say I was intellectually superior? Once again, you're looking for things that aren't there.  You've got some real problems with rationality and logic, I'll grant you that...

:laughing:  I'm not the one making irrational and illogical claims.

There's no discrepancy, it's a direct causal, if not legal, link between procuring the abortion, using blood thinners as it turns out, and going to prison.

It's simply a true statement.  It's not even misleading.
[/quote]

Of course it's misleading. He's not going to prison for abortion but for attempted murder of his mistress.   But you keep on thinking whatever it is you're thinking, it's clear that you're unable to see my point so I'll cease trying to make it.

[/quote]

Yes, you're leaving out part of the equation, "for abortion", which I even took some pains to explain because I knew champion breeds like yourself were on the watch,  but I'm not going to argue with you any more.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Man Sentenced to Ten Years of Prison for an Abortion - by Augstine Baker - 03-23-2011, 03:14 PM