Man Sentenced to Ten Years of Prison for an Abortion
(03-23-2011, 01:18 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: Did I say anywhere, anywhere at all that someone would be making a false statement?   I just anticipated that some dork, geek, doofus, half-wit or other would want to waste time talking about THAT rather than the story itself, and I also wanted to make sure that possibly mentally challenged readers wouldn't get lost on the way. 

This is a public forum with rules of which we are all members.

Is that sort of statement really appropriate? You used this forum to post a link to your blog with a title that was designed to get interest. "Man sentenced to ten years of prison for attempted murder" is not that attention grabbing. The crime here is apparently not punished, the murder of a child. It is disappointing that the claims of the headline are misleading for those who care to see governments working to end the evil of infant murder.

The title misrepresents the actual story. He went to jail for attempted murder of the woman, not for the murder of the child, which goes without justice.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Man Sentenced to Ten Years of Prison for an Attempted Murder - by Historian - 03-23-2011, 04:03 PM