Father Corapi: Am I the only one?
(07-06-2011, 08:27 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Nothing has been confirmed. One side has said their piece
hardly a confirmation

SOLT surely has lawyers who would not have approved that press release if they didn't at least have proof of the part about his property, which clearly violates his promise of poverty as a perpetually professed priest of SOLT.  They may have proof of all the charges. 

SOLT has also given him orders which he has not obeyed and this is his last chance to get back on a straight path, be obedient to his superiors, act like a priest should act.

(07-06-2011, 10:06 AM)Scipio_a Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 01:05 PM)Gerard Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 01:02 PM)dustman Wrote: Atleast its a woman and not a young boy.

Fr. Corapi is becoming another victom of compulsory celibacy if true.

So you believe in prostitution as a legitimate activity?

That's a stupid question....but what have we come to expect?

No. It's not stupid.    You want me to explain it to you or leave you in your ignorance with your unwarranted and illegitimate opinion? 

Eaaaaaassssssyyyyyyyyyy
siii
ii
I
p
(07-06-2011, 08:43 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 08:20 PM)OrthodoxMom Wrote: After being "attacked" (here) for sharing my "gut feeling" about him giving me the creeps, the announcement confirmed what I felt but couldn't necessarily articulate. I am not, and never will be, happy that a priest has fallen or shamed our Church. I am, however, happy that my feelings and instincts were confirmed, and gives credence to the fact that one must always pay attention to that gentle whisper...

Good for you. I too have been attacked here, and by the Queens when I brought up my gut feelings about him over a year ago when he made his "comeback" to TV and an interview by Father Mitch Pacwa. It was the most uncomfortable interview I had ever seen by the easygoing Fr. Pacwa. No one there backed me up, and I even backed off and apologized realizing that the forum was not ready to see my insights. But now they are all over it.

Don't fall into group think. It is easy to get swayed on these forums when the gang mentality sets in. Follow your own conscience. Not directed at you, as you have already done that. But, a word of caution to everyone else. And also to everyone else, don't attack when your personal sacred cow gets goaded. Try to listen and respond in an intelligent manner, it will make forums like these a much more interesting place and more meaningful use of all of our time. 

And I will tell you all one other thing about that uncomfortable interview, when the Black Dog first appeared as Black Beard in his Anton LaVey look. A loud crash was heard during the interview. And Father Mitch explained what it was. And said a quick prayer on air for the afflicted person. What happened was that one of the camera men on set fainted. Looking back, I would say the smoke of Satan was present in that room.

And again,  I would love to have a tape of it, as it will never be seen again, but watching the morning Mass, the next day on EWTN gave me the willies as Father Corapi was at the Altar making weird gestures during the Consecration of the Eucharist. It was beyond creepy. Evidently, he did not feel comfortable doing the priestly duties of the Sacrifice of the Mass, but he did give a very entertaining sermon. When we had TV in the home, I used to have the EWTN morning Mass on while the children got ready for school. 

Commiserating with a fellow "feeler" there, Adam?

I always start to feel sick when I read your posts, then smoke comes from my computer and I hear evil laughter in the back ground.

Just the other day, this is what happened when I pulled up your post:

A brisk and fearful chill entered the room.

Then this guy with horns and a goatee appears in the window flapping these huge leathery wings.  He's got a red lycra-type body suit on and a prehensile tail and is knocking on the window before floating away.

Then I went to get my overcoat and there was this six pointed star painted in my closet with the number six, six and six scrawled beneath it.

Should I be worried?
(07-07-2011, 08:23 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: Should I be worried?

Yes, if you're still having those vivid fantasies about bearded men in lycra... 

It's called homo-eroticism. Look it up