Russia Refuses to Sign Useless UN Resolution on Sodomy
Editor:  Not too surprising. There are really messed up countries who signed this. What a lot of spilt ink for a population that comprises two or three percent of the population at best. Notice some of the exceptions, though, Russia didn't sign. Go Putin. Ireland signed? That's ridiculous. All we can say now is, go Putin, go Medvedev.

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2011...ss-un.html
If I got a nickel for each time I've heard a conservative/traditionalist Catholic say "Go PutinMedvedev!" in the past few years... I could probably buy a gallon of gas.
(03-24-2011, 09:38 PM)Neoinarien Wrote: If I got a nickel for each time I've heard a conservative/traditionalist Catholic say "Go PutinMedvedev!" in the past few years... I could probably buy a gallon of gas.

It's a sign of the apocalyptic times we live in.

Despite her shortcomings, Russia still holds on to many a natural truth that the West has forsaken.

I have no doubt that she will be a decisive instrument of God's chastisement once the consecration is done and Матушка Русь converts.

I like Putin.  He's a no-nonsense badass kinda guy. 

Helluva lot better than Bush, Obama, Palin, Blair, Merkel, etc, etc, etc...
::)
(03-24-2011, 09:38 PM)Neoinarien Wrote: If I got a nickel for each time I've heard a conservative/traditionalist Catholic say "Go PutinMedvedev!" in the past few years... I could probably buy a gallon of gas.

I know, isn't it sickening... he doesn't just show up at a baptist swamp meet carrying a bible he never reads, he actually goes to divine liturgy on Sunday
What exactly is in this sodomy resolution?
(03-24-2011, 09:48 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: I like Putin.  He's a no-nonsense badass kinda guy. 

Well, he IS a badass.  He's KGB!
(03-24-2011, 10:01 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: What exactly is in this sodomy resolution?

the link is on the post, but for your pleasure: http://geneva.usmission.gov/2011/03/22/lgbtrights/
(03-24-2011, 10:04 PM)dymphna17 Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 09:48 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: I like Putin.  He's a no-nonsense badass kinda guy. 

Well, he IS a badass.  He's KGB!

For all it's worth, he has converted to Russian Orthodoxy near the year 2000.

The conversion seems genuine.
Here's Putin and Medvedev at Epiphany.  You can see the tears welling up in Putin's eyes.

Here's Bill Clinton falling asleep during MLK speech