Russia Refuses to Sign Useless UN Resolution on Sodomy
(03-24-2011, 10:15 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: Here's Bill Clinton falling asleep during MLK speech

:laughing:

I can't really blame him.
(03-24-2011, 10:19 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 10:15 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: Here's Bill Clinton falling asleep during MLK speech

:laughing:

I can't really blame him.

Me neither  :laughing:
Yeah didn he gobto mount  ethos and all that for a visit? I dunno really it's hard to say with them spooks. U don't survive in the KGB for long without doing some very God awfull stuff to folks. Some fold deserved no doubt but they weren't rhe most descerning. I as ire his strength in the fac od wht he was handed by rhe drunk yelzten and he has done a good job with it. Also ibthink he did a good thing in avenging the hechen humiliation Russia recieved. Once Putin was in the Chechen bastards fates were sealed. He's not bad In judo either. But it is uneeving trads do kinda laud him from time to time.
Curious how many women just caught with the wrong samizdat he strangled with his bare hands as he made his way up?
Such was KGB. O course now they just use that Pluto ium stuff and all that jazz

He could have been a raving secularist like Yellie, but of course, you never know, you just got to trust in the goodness of God.
Quote: According to Putin's own statements, his religious awakening followed the serious car crash of his wife in 1993, and was deepened by a life-threatening fire that burned down their dacha in August 1996.[285][286] Right before an official visit to Israel his mother gave him his baptismal cross telling him to get it blessed “I did as she said and then put the cross around my neck. I have never taken it off since.”[284] Putin repeated the story to George W. Bush in June 2001, which might have inspired Bush to make his remark that he had "got a sense of Putin's soul".[287][288][289] When asked whether he believes in God during his interview with Time, he responded saying: "... There are things I believe, which should not in my position, at least, be shared with the public at large for everybody's consumption because that would look like self-advertising or a political striptease."[290]
From Wiki.

[Image: haters-gonna-hate-putin.jpg]
Another good thing about this is that the Reds in Washington got busted trying to lie about the Vatican's position on this poof  deal.
(03-24-2011, 09:44 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: I have no doubt that she will be a decisive instrument of God's chastisement once the consecration is done and Матушка Русь converts.

Matushka is only used to refer to a priest's wife.  Was that your intent?
(03-24-2011, 10:55 PM)Melkite Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 09:44 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: I have no doubt that she will be a decisive instrument of God's chastisement once the consecration is done and Матушка Русь converts.

Matushka is only used to refer to a priest's wife.  Was that your intent?

"Матушка Русь" or "Матушка Россия" simply means "Mother Russia," the renowned national personification of that country.
I do admit I'm kinda hesetent when it comes to spooks. CIA KGB mi6 ec ect ect. That's not saying none r good guys. It's just reall being a high up feild op in that kinda work well let's just say it's nt the most Christian kinda job
call me a hater I'm cool with that I call it being s realist
it's good he found CHRIST no doubt bur the. Again o wpuld say that for any murderer and such

(03-25-2011, 07:41 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: I do admit I'm kinda hesetent when it comes to spooks. CIA KGB mi6 ec ect ect. That's not saying none r good guys. It's just reall being a high up feild op in that kinda work well let's just say it's nt the most Christian kinda job
call me a hater I'm cool with that I call it being s realist
it's good he found CHRIST no doubt bur the. Again o wpuld say that for any murderer and such

That's just it, you never do know, you just have to take people at their word at some point and hope for the best.  I for one like how Russia's relationship with the Church is coming back into the fore, how they're kicking Jehovah's Witnesses and other prot sects out.  Now, if we can only convince them that Latins are the good guys.