Jesuits Abandon Marriage
Editor: Isn't there some kind of law somewhere about false advertising?

Quote:Jesuit [ˈdʒɛzjʊɪt]
n
1. (Christianity / Roman Catholic Church) a member of a Roman Catholic religious order (the Society of Jesus) founded by the Spanish ecclesiastic Saint Ignatius Loyola (1491-1556) in 1534 with the aims of defending the papacy and Catholicism against the Reformation and to undertake missionary work among the heathen

Jesuits Abandon "Marriage" for Today's Fashion

Quote:Marquette University will abandon any pretense of "Catholicism"--and for that matter, of "witness."

Marquette University plans to start offering domestic partner benefits to its employees in 2012, ...

...“If we are truly pastoral in our application of the Jesuit principle of cura personalis, I asked myself if I could reconcile that with denying health benefits to a couple who have legally registered their commitment to each other,” Wild said. In Latin, cura personalis means "care for the entire person." [said Fr. Wild]

Sure, Father, so long as that "entire person" doesn't have an eternal soul--you know, like in "cura animarum."

G K Chesterton had two applicable quotes.

http://dad29.blogspot.com/2011/03/jesuit...odays.html
Is this the catalyst that finally forces the Holy See to bring the Jesuits to heel?  Bishop Listecki of Milkaukee is a conservative (relatively speaking) and it is my belief that he has been looking for a reason to pick a fight, if you will, with Marquette and the so called "Pope's Men".  May he bring down the mighty vengance of Holy Mother Church on this heretic priest and all who support him who fancy themselves priests.
(03-25-2011, 02:13 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: Editor: Isn't there some kind of law somewhere about false advertising?

You mean like vulgarly accusing an entire religious order of something or making misleading thread titles in an effort to get more attention?
You know, I was sitting here at work, took a break, and opened my Android phone to Google Reader and checked the RSS feed and found the (previous) title there.  I wasn't amused.

The titles of threads in Catholic News go to the front page of the website, the blog, and to whoever subscribed to RSS.  So all those people got to see about the Jesuits taking a "crap".

I'm hoping in the future we can choose a more delicate phrasing in the title.  Thanks!  :tiphat:
(03-25-2011, 02:13 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: Jesuits Abandon "Marriage" for Today's Fashion

Can we abandon the Jesuits yet? They certainly have it coming.
This is the natural outcome of Jesuitism: apostasy.