Does Israel have the "right" to exist?
You know, you were one of the reasons I decided to leave the forum for a bit.

I thought you'd leave me alone, but I guess not.

We went over this thousands of times, and you say the same garbage each time. I already outlined what you'll say somewhere on this forum, and I have not changed my responses.

For those reading, this is not about reversing history, but about decisions made right now about people alive right now.

I don't care about governments or lines on maps. Like I already wrote, they can do whatever they want with that. Governments come and go and constantly change.

Rosarium I've been participating in this thread since the start. It's a bit rch for. For u to cme on here and And claim "I won't leave u alone  lol as foe your bullshit contrary t my "garbage" well people come and go too. This is about governments. It's actually ver much so about gvernment. The Brits got or how? The give it to rhe Jews how? 3 wars were fought between nations which have governments. Yes ta a out people. It's abot land. Is about government.
No doubt
(03-26-2011, 08:14 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Hey Rosie been a while
good to see u
now yourbpost is dripping with irony considering that's exactly what your nation did to people.
No irony, you see through the lenses of governments and politics.

Quote:Your right one  day I might happen to you.
I sincerely hope you never happen to me.

Quote: Indeed such is this ugly fallen world. Also the palistinians Had a chance to accept peace they choose war and lost lost more then once
This is not about "Palestinians", but about people.

Sure, they lost combat (or rather, endured slaughter), but that is hardly the basis for making moral decisions.

Quote:they could of had peace. Instead we have 60 years of bitching.
What are you talking about?

Quote:They should either accept defeat and surrender and build a lasting peace or go o war. But in war it's ugly juatvstop the bichin either way
Would you accept surrender? What if surrender meant acknowledging your inferiority to others?

You have written (or tried to write) "Tiocfaidh ár lá"  on this forum before. You are a hypocrite. You claim to be an anarchist, yet bow down to your queen and worship foreign governments (Israel, UK, etc). You claim to be Christian, yet openly endorse immorality.

I do not care about politics or borders all over the world, but about God.

For the Palestinians and for the Israeli, I have the same beliefs: worship God in truth with perseverance. People make all sorts of decisions, however, only in select cases does it have the organisation and international and financial backing as the racist, murderous nation of Israel. All they have to do is end those policies and actions.

Forget I live in the USA for now. I do not vote or take part in any form of it except in obedience to laws where they do not conflict with the laws of God (obedience to civil authority is Christian). I just happen to have been born here.

So if you bring up the same old arguments again, then, well, what I write in this sentence does not matter. Not like you'd care any way.

(03-26-2011, 08:37 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Rosarium I've been participating in this thread since the start. It's a bit rch for. For u to cme on here and And claim "I won't leave u alone  lol as foe your bullshit contrary t my "garbage" well people come and go too.
I was not referring to the posting in the same thread, or even responding, but about starting your same...whatever it is you constantly do.

It is old. There is no need to specifically refer to my posts ever. I was just giving input to the thread. I do not want to do this all over again. I won't actually.

Quote:This is about governments. It's actually ver much so about gvernment. The Brits got or how? The give it to rhe Jews how? 3 wars were fought between nations which have governments. Yes ta a out people. It's abot land. Is about government.
No doubt
I'm not actually sure what you are trying (or not trying) to write.
Actually your rhe hypocrate for getting fat of a masonic Zionist nation while bitching when others do the same
that's  hypocracy. U claim to be  an anarchist yet u rosarium bow down to your Zionist goverment. U bow to a masjonic  goverment as your goverment is Masonic. U claim  tp be catholoc yet hw many babies r butchered in your nation?  whos zionis goverment u bow down to. See if cuts both ways fool. If u claim I bow to a queen for simply being in a nation that has one then  U bow down to Zionist goverment simply being in a Zionist and Masonic nation. Eheh I missed this discussion wih u hypocrate.
Deal with it. I'll force feed this to u every damn time I see u. Ge chopin. The palistinan cause sure is popular amongt Catholics in the north nobdoubt but it's not universal the struggles r very different. A simple minded person like u clearly r may see them as the same. But they r not. And I do see this throgh people but that does negae it's also abot governments if it wasn't then what is blockading gaza? Sows isreal have a gov?  Anyway thanks for posting it was getting bored with u
Aren't most people who say Israel doesn't have a right to exist either Muslims or Muslim sympathizers?
For the most  part. It's the same reason why a mohamadan will claim all Sicilian are mohamadans because Sicily isnstill mphamadan land. They use the same nonsense for palistine. Once a land is mohamadan I always will be. They will nwve accept anythig else
that's exactly what I've heard...
It's the mhamadan way. I've heard ir to I've been called a mphamadan by the vile bastards when taught them just foe having Sicilian blood
lol
(03-26-2011, 08:50 PM)Bakuryokuso Wrote: Aren't most people who say Israel doesn't have a right to exist either Muslims or Muslim sympathizers?
That is a false, and common, dichotomy.

No nation has a right to exist. They exist for a purpose, to provide for people, that is all.