Does Israel have the "right" to exist?
Love the avatar Virgil. Though I thoght the photo was a better bet
eheh
old thunder still roars!!!
Here is a funny fact...there are more Christian Arabs than there are Jews in the world.

Christian Arabs live mixed (as a minority) with other Arabs.
I always thought that since the Jews rejected Christ, they lost Israel?
Nothin  funny about that fact Rosie. Must be your mullet hunuor
The mohamadans reject CHRIST to. Hwnce it's not their land either. Its cstholic land!! The Holy land is Catholic land. The Jews currently hold it but that doesn't make it theirs
(03-26-2011, 09:39 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Love the avatar Virgil. Though I thoght the photo was a better bet
eheh
old thunder still roars!!!
Old Thundar does indeed!

Wasn't quite so sure, to go with the photo of myself or no?
LOL
(03-26-2011, 09:40 PM)Rosarium Wrote: Here is a funny fact...there are more Christian Arabs than there are Jews in the world.

Christian Arabs live mixed (as a minority) with other Arabs.

So we do we load up our screens with so many pixels about the Jews, pray tell?
Another fact Rosie fails to tell is Christians in mohamadan lands or Tonia ehis words spoken as a true Dhimi he  he is "minority" suffer a hard bondage. In every mohamadan state even rhe most secular kind ala Egypt or turkey Christians r second class people tonbw kind and treated hard with less rights ten mohamadans. In non secular mohamadan states it's even  worse. But a Good dhimi such as he will laud this
Funny?
Not on the least

Quote:Another fact Rosie fails to tell is Christians in mohamadan lands or Tonia ehis words spoken as a true Dhimi he  he is "minority" suffer a hard bondage. In every mohamadan state even rhe most secular kind ala Egypt or turkey Christians r second class people tonbw kind and treated hard with less rights ten mohamadans. In non secular mohamadan states it's even  worse. But a Good dhimi such as he will laud this
Funny?
Not on the least

I did not "fail" to tell it...

So, your solution is to kill all the Arabs living in the borders claimed by Zionists? How does that help?

I am not sure what your point is but to antagonise me. It is working.

But since you wrote those things, perhaps you could learn something about being Christian,. It does not matter what others do. We must perservere. We will live in prosperity, persecution, poverty and riches at times. That is less important than what is in our hearts.