Does Israel have the "right" to exist?
I'm happy it's working.
And no my solution is not t kill all the Arabs. I have never said nor ever argued that.

(03-26-2011, 11:45 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: I'm happy it's working.
And no my solution is not t kill all the Arabs. I have never said nor ever argued that.

Apparently, your methods are allowed at this forum. You can say whatever you want, antagonise people, and it is allowed.

Who am I to complain about a forum I joined?
(03-26-2011, 11:51 PM)Rosarium Wrote:

Apparently, your methods are allowed at this forum. You can say whatever you want, antagonise people, and it is allowed.

Rosarium, why don't you go back to ignoring DK? I can't even understand most of what he says, it's actually pretty easy to skip over  :)
(03-26-2011, 11:56 PM)Bakuryokuso Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 11:51 PM)Rosarium Wrote:

Rosarium, why don't you go back to ignoring DK? I can't even understand most of what he says, it's actually pretty easy to skip over  :)

Because I shouldn't have to.

I do ignore him...I'm choosing now to respond. It takes effort to read his posts (I have to respond to a thread, and look at the recent posts which are displayed belong the reply box). In a thread, I only see white boxes where his posts would be.

Anyway, the latest incident (not on this thread) indicates that this forum is not for me I think. Imperfections are to be expected, but I do not think I should post on a forum which allows certain things.
Then don't
Rosarium you are the #1 all time poster on FE. Why would you suddenly decide it's not for you.

I look at this like a church basement after mass.

I'm not gonna leave the church cos I overhear some crank spout some nonsense in a neighbouring conversation.

Look at the outpouring of appreciation when ya took a break.

You contribute a lot.

So why leave?
Drama queen. He should just ignore me. He choose to post and participate in this thread. Then he cries foul and pouts and threatens to leave
lol
it's hilarious
(03-27-2011, 12:18 AM)Bakuryokuso Wrote: Rosarium you are the #1 all time poster on FE. Why would you suddenly decide it's not for you.

I look at this like a church basement after mass.

Because devotedknuckles is #2.

No, it is not like the basement after mass. If a single person is so offensive, that person is usually the one to be excluded.

Quote:I'm not gonna leave the church cos I overhear some crank spout some nonsense in a neighbouring conversation.
This is a public forum.

Quote:Look at the outpouring of appreciation when ya took a break.
Yes, it was humbling, but, there are many forums. I try (and sometimes fail) to be a proper Christian, encourage virtue and steadily improve myself and I hope I am never a scandal to the Church (that is one thing I pray for a lot...that no matter what my failings are, they do not hinder the Church), but sometimes, we know we just don't belong, at least, for a time. Things change sometimes.

Quote:You contribute a lot.

So why leave?
I contribute a lot, yes, but what do I gain?

Dk will write and claim many things, saying he is bored without me, and such. However, I noticed when I was only reading that he posted rarely.

The more I post, the more he posts. I will stick to blogging and one on one communication. Many people read this forum. It is heavily indexed by search engines. I get contacted by people at times who were not active at all, but read and contacted me (which must be overall rare that a person would contact a member of a forum to which they did not belong). How many more act without letting us know? Someone told me that something I wrote on my site (one of the articles, something I am planning to remove in the next restructure of my site) was very helpful to them. I never knew anyone actually read it, let alone they would make a difference. What things have I written caused problems for others? I do not remember all my posts (truthfully, I rarely remember any of them), but God knows them all and I will be judged  on everything I did. I should not use a method of communication which is so dynamic. I should put more thought into everything I write.

Lol let's see how long u last this time my lesser half. I think I said latvtime u would be back in a little over a month. Mmmm
anyway for rhe record stick around you amuse me
Good night rosarium I really enjoyed this tonight. We will catch up tmw
sleep right
Quis is #2 now.

You gain spiritually when sow grace in words into the lives of others.

Ros, there are posters on here I can't really interact with directly cos we don't see things the same way. I have to accep that, I can't change people and there are some I can't even influence.

I don't really understand why one poster is such a big deal for you. The board is so huge.

Let's say for sake of argument that I believe a Catholic is obliged to attend the NO if one is available but no TLM is present. (Maybe I do or do not actually believe this) well if I did believe this my blood would be boiling on FE and no mistake. And I could take personal offensive and attack whenever the subject is brought up. Or....... I could ignore it and post one other topics.