Forum-wide Rosary 6PM PDT for Laura and her family in chat tonight
(08-24-2011, 07:47 PM)Dominus est Wrote: Hey, who is Laura and why are we praying for her ?

1. You don't want to know.
2. You don't want to pray for her. 

Edit: She was someone who faked her own death on these forums and was the source of considerable drama as a result. I suppose she does need prayers, but I have none for her right now. 
(08-24-2011, 07:51 PM)Someone1776 Wrote:
(08-24-2011, 07:47 PM)Dominus est Wrote: Hey, who is Laura and why are we praying for her ?

Edit: She was someone who faked her own death on these forums and was the source of considerable drama as a result. I suppose she does need prayers, but I have none for her right now. 

Disagree whole-heartedly on point 2 there.

Matthew chapter 5 v 46-48 Wrote:For if you love them that love you, what reward shall you have? do not even the publicans this?  And if you salute your brethren only, what do you more? do not also the heathens this?  Be you therefore perfect, as also your heavenly Father is perfect.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(08-24-2011, 10:10 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote:

Matthew chapter 5 v 46-48 Wrote:For if you love them that love you, what reward shall you have? do not even the publicans this?  And if you salute your brethren only, what do you more? do not also the heathens this?  Be you therefore perfect, as also your heavenly Father is perfect.

You're right, but I am a sinner. 
(08-24-2011, 11:46 PM)Someone1776 Wrote:
(08-24-2011, 10:10 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote:

You're right, but I am a sinner. 

Welcome to the club, and be of good heart!

Matthew Ch 9 v 12 & 13 Wrote:But Jesus hearing it, said: They that are in health need not a physician, but they that are ill.  Go then and learn what this meaneth, I will have mercy and not sacrifice. For I am not come to call the just, but sinners.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.