Pope acts directly to defend Summorum Pontificum
http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2011/03...-last.html

So the secretary of Ecclesia Dei writes the original document then Card. Levada and Card. Llovera conspire together in order to derail it or at least water it down from its original intent. This arrives at the Pope's desk. I  can only think that  both Cardinals may have thought that the Pope would simply sign the thing without even reading it, after all it had Card. Levada's signature, why would the Pope check on his trusted adviser? Pope Benedict is indeed a cunning man, makes you think though of how much cloak and dagger games are being played in Rome.

Truly the Catholic Church is God's Church how else could it have survived this long?
This would explain why we've heard conflicting reports as to the nature and attitude of the new instruction.
I am willing to now make a bold prediction: when the doc is released, multiple threads will be created and at least one will go over 10 pages.
(03-28-2011, 04:48 AM)Bakuryokuso Wrote: I am willing to now make a bold prediction: when the doc is released, multiple threads will be created and at least one will go over 10 pages.

If Vivace and Marc are FE crypt keepers then you're making a run at FE Nostradamus.  You'll have to compete with StrictCath's woman's intuition, though.
Ok I hereby retire and I'll let SCG do her thang
(03-28-2011, 04:57 AM)Bakuryokuso Wrote: Ok I hereby retire and I'll let SCG do her thang

No!  Competition is what makes FE great.  Plus, it looks to me like you're climbing the ladder to join the top posters which means you need a nemesis.  And every nemesis must be fitting for and reflect his opponent.  For example, I'm a grump and an ass so the Doc is my nemesis.  You keep me laughing and are one of those rare FE posters who can get along with everyone so SCG is your perfect counterpart.  See, it just makes too much sense...
(03-28-2011, 04:55 AM)Walty Wrote:
(03-28-2011, 04:48 AM)Bakuryokuso Wrote: I am willing to now make a bold prediction: when the doc is released, multiple threads will be created and at least one will go over 10 pages.

If Vivace and Marc are FE crypt keepers then you're making a run at FE Nostradamus.  You'll have to compete with StrictCath's woman's intuition, though.
I think you're right. Kind of like David and the Sibyl.
(03-28-2011, 05:28 AM)Walty Wrote:
(03-28-2011, 04:57 AM)Bakuryokuso Wrote: Ok I hereby retire and I'll let SCG do her thang

No!  Competition is what makes FE great.  Plus, it looks to me like you're climbing the ladder to join the top posters which means you need a nemesis.  And every nemesis must be fitting for and reflect his opponent.  For example, I'm a grump and an ass so the Doc is my nemesis.  You keep me laughing and are one of those rare FE posters who can get along with everyone so SCG is your perfect counterpart.  See, it just makes too much sense...

Well, this is very nice of you to say, Walter... do you mean your nemesis is supposed to resemble you then? So I'm King David and she's the Sibylline Oracle? Wha--?!
Is the Doppelgaenger Theory applicable here?

http://paranormal.about.com/library/week...11102a.htm
I like that the bilocation stories are mainly of saints.