Best Diet For Good Health
(05-07-2011, 07:05 AM)kelvin5590 Wrote:If you want to live more and healthy then diet plan is very useful for you.. For good health eat fruits and vegetable more and drink water more. Avoid fast-foods and oily food. Drink milk with banana....

welcome to FE kelvin.

I think you are right on with the idea about the fruit & veggies, I gotta start eating more of both  :P

Milk with banana, eh? Like in a shake like this

[Image: bananamilk2.jpg]

or eat it like this?

[Image: Banana-+-milk.jpg]

2nd option looks pretty good actualy. I might end up having more for breakfast then just a coffee and a smoke today  :laughing:
(05-07-2011, 07:14 AM)MoreCoffee Wrote: 2nd option looks pretty good actualy. I might end up having more for breakfast then just a coffee and a smoke today  :laughing:

A coffee and two smokes?
Low carb is the only way to go. Read Why We Get Fat by Gary Tuabes.
Your food should be full of vitamins and proteins, which is the best diet for us. Take milk and fruits in every morning which is the best diet for all human being. Take food with minimum oil and always try to find out the science behind your weekend diet plan. Fruits and vegetables are not only delicious but are an important part of a balanced our daily diet. Take more and more nutrition Facts of Fruits and vegitables.
Your food should be full of vitamins and proteins, which is the best diet for us. Take milk and fruits in every morning which is the best diet for all human being. Take food with minimum oil and always try to find out the science behind your weekend diet plan. Fruits and vegetables are not only delicious but are an important part of a balanced our daily diet. Take more and more nutrition Facts of Fruits and vegitables.
I think the best diet as in healthful is to return to the food from before say the 70's. I'm sure you'll all think here the old fogey goes again. Our food supply has been altered since then and we are currently sold the whopper called "organic". What we need are heirloom vegetables and fruits first. Second we cattle fed less antibiotics and chicken droppings, and only feed them corn right before slaughter as in the days gone by. We need to return animals which have not been engineered. Chicken has no flavor if you ever ate one from before. It's tofu like. Pigs need fat so you can roast them, and when eaten 6 oz. will satisfy a grown man. Bread needs to be made a local bakeries and go stale after a day. That's where bread crumbs come from. We need our vegetables and fruits to be seasonal again.

I read this about the diet of the middle ages. They said the common man ate 5000 calories a day, including 2 one pound loaves of bread and a half pound of fat meat. . Huh ?  I've also read about the common men that built the Cathedrals and they didn't kill them selves. I remember my skinny relatives eating serious amounts of food, too. So adding these up it appears to me it's the food stuffs which are goofed up. It's not the diet per se, it's the engineered food stuffs. It's also the lifestyles,  too many conveniences, too little exposure to the cold and heat.

tim
I would suggest you stop dieting and see a nutritionist, who can teach you how to eat differently for the rest of your life. also exercise. I run 4 to 5 miles a day. It keeps me feeling healthy, and helps me deal with stress and weight training is a must. Also, i'd suggest a counselor or therapist because you seem to be dealing with self esteem issues and depression.