What does Fisheaters growth mean? What does Fisheaters itself mean for the world
For a couple of years I had been reading the fisheaters site for information, but never came to the forums.  Another forum and some of  it's members were complaining about this site. I came to the forums to read, and found that it is ( in my short span of time here),  one of the best run forums/website and has many interesting topics.

So, the bad publicity works in reverse!!!  Not the intent that some people have, but if they come here, I think most will find they will like it.
(04-04-2011, 11:36 AM)Loriveronica Wrote: For a couple of years I had been reading the fisheaters site for information, but never came to the forums.  Another forum and some of  it's members were complaining about this site. I came to the forums to read, and found that it is ( in my short span of time here),  one of the best run forums/website and has many interesting topics.

So, the bad publicity works in reverse!!!  Not the intent that some people have, but if they come here, I think most will find they will like it.

Yes, I agree it is very well run. Hat is off to Quis and Vox.  :tiphat:  It is a major, major accomplishment to keep something like this under control.

I read far more than I write, which is a good sign - means I am learning something.